Rino8

What about the Liverpool supporters clapping Suarez when he came on in S.Gerrards testomonial ?!

Do they think that will change his mind ? FFS.......how childish can they get ?

Pretty sure we did EXACTLY the same thing for Gareth Barry

We'll soon see how good the negotiators are at LFC. Looks like Suarez is moving into the "cannot possibly pull the shirt on again" territory. If they have rejected £40,000,001 from Arsenal they might find that any follow up offers might be lower.

Could be a very expensive decision.

What about the Liverpool supporters clapping Suarez when he came on in S.Gerrards testomonial ?!

Do they think that will change his mind ? FFS.......how childish can they get ?

Pretty sure we did EXACTLY the same thing for Gareth Barry

after he got hostile abuse at Walsall :P . though Barry was a classy guy compared to this word removed

We'll soon see how good the negotiators are at LFC. Looks like Suarez is moving into the "cannot possibly pull the shirt on again" territory. If they have rejected £40,000,001 from Arsenal they might find that any follow up offers might be lower.

Could be a very expensive decision.

Andy Carroll

Jordan Henderson

Stewart Downing.

;) 

• Like 2

I have been flicking through RAWK after a poster above mentioned their overzealous moderation and it's genuinely hilarious how many threads they lock. One quote from a mod is "We never have and never will allow speculation on RAWK", referring to transfer things or even the news coverage of Sterling being put in the cells for a night (which isn't even speculation). WTF do you plan to talk about if speculation's not allowed?

Their stated reason for all this is a whole bunch of threads are turned into endless rehashes of "we have shit owners" because of a vocal minority of posters who are always derailing the threads with complaints (sound familiar?) but the result of it is ludicrous. You're not allowed to complain at all. "Persistent negativity" results in a short-term ban, so you're only allowed to post in the love-ins about Stevie G etc.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?board=2.40

I must admit there's a couple of posters on the site I'd like to stop being so unrelentingly negative all the time, but that's not the answer.

Edited by Panto_Villan

In some ways it is a shame he is banned until after the window closes. If he was eligible for the first couple of games but refusing to play it could have been fun to watch.

Can the fans file an appeal for this very reason??

In some ways it is a shame he is banned until after the window closes. If he was eligible for the first couple of games but refusing to play it could have been fun to watch.

dont know I can see Suarez still refusing to play when window closes like Tevez

Credit to us when it's due, so credit to them when it's due as well.

Ours lasted 10 days.  The credit was in doing it neatly.  Theirs was a mess that has compromised their entire pre-season. So no, I won't credit them with anything :) 

They haven't done it nearly as well as us, but fair play to them for sticking to their guns. It pains me to say it, because I loathe the club more than any other, but they've played this as well as they could have done in the circumstances. Selling him to Arsenal would have been incredibly stupid, regardless of the money.

What I find entertaining is that he is now trying to spin it that he's staying because of the affection of the fans. What a thoroughly contemptible lying toad that man is.

Credit to us when it's due, so credit to them when it's due as well.

Ours lasted 10 days.  The credit was in doing it neatly.  Theirs was a mess that has compromised their entire pre-season. So no, I won't credit them with anything :)

They are succeeding in keeping him though.

In that sense. they deserve credit.

Â