Speculation: Steven Fletcher (Wolves)

KjParton

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£12 m for Fletcher is only ok if we have an unlimitet amount of money, and if we have an unlimited amount of money we should not be looking at players like Fletcher.

If he stays fit I bet you Fletcher will be in the top 5 Premier League goalscorers next season.

Really?

Rooney

RVP

Suarez

Jelavic

P. Cisse

Aguero

Bent

Can't see Fletcher outscoring any of those TBH.

£12 m for Fletcher is only ok if we have an unlimitet amount of money, and if we have an unlimited amount of money we should not be looking at players like Fletcher.

If he stays fit I bet you Fletcher will be in the top 5 Premier League goalscorers next season.

Really?

Rooney

RVP

Suarez

Jelavic

P. Cisse

Aguero

Bent

We'll see. Not a bad list mind you.

Is that if he stayes fit and everyone else get's injured?

Sorry, but i just don't think he's that good. He's not bad, but he's not worth anything near £12 m for a club like us

Really?

Rooney

RVP

Suarez

Jelavic

P. Cisse

Aguero

Bent

Dempsey as well.

Really?

Rooney

RVP

Suarez

Jelavic

P. Cisse

Aguero

Bent

We'll see. Not a bad list mind you.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still have him at Villa to partner Bent.

Depends on our transfer budget though, surely?

Say we only have 15m left

No, I wouldn't spend £12m of our £15m budget on Fletcher.

If we had 30m to spend I'd go for it.

Makes you wonder how much Sunderland have to spend if they are willing to spend £12m on Fletcher....

Â