12 shot dead, 38 injured at Batman premiere in Denver, USA.

The_Rev

You would have thought that Colorado would have changed its gun law's after the Columbine massacre.

For many, guns are more precious than the lives of others out here.

100,000 suffered gun shot wounds last year. Terrorists could only dream of doing the destruction Americans inflict upon each other..

Youngest victim was 3 months old. **** c*nts.

I have had enough bad news today, I feel like crying now.

Wow, serious? Why, what happened? (if you're okay with sharing)

I am trying to work out if this is good publicity for the film or not. Any thoughts?

I'd say the film's image and exposure is the only thing not damaged by this news. It's not their fault some nutters chose to wreak chaos at the premiere. The city of Denver, and by extension America, has one more massacre to deal with though :(

I am trying to work out if this is good publicity for the film or not. Any thoughts?

I'd say the film's image and exposure is the only thing not damaged by this news. It's not their fault some nutters chose to wreak chaos at the premiere. The city of Denver, and by extension America, has one more massacre to deal with though :(

True. So is the films exposure now enhanced as it is predominant news story on every media organization throughout the world?

Although they do think that the nutter was being influenced by Bane in the gas mask. So in some peoples eyes will this effect the film? Also it will be forever associated with this massacre.

Â