General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

General,

I've asked you a couple of questions but not had a reply, maybe my questions were not so good, anyhoo a lot of stuff has been going on in my life that has made me realise a lot of stuff. My Mate died of a heart attack aged 32 last Saturday. My partner is just about to give birth to another Villa Boy, I'm White, she is Black, been thru a bit going thru that but hey I fight my way thru and I love Kyle (for that is the name we chose) Today is my Birthday (Happy birthday Rob/ Jesus, it's an old joke) My Partners Dad is dying of cancer, My 15 year old son Loves his new Villa shirt, so this time I only have 1 thing to ask.

Everyone, Have a great Christmas, A peaceful New Year, and please all of you, realise that every morning you wake up, its a good thing. You are alive.

Indeed it is Rob and it's good to see someone putting a positive outlook on such tough times, have a good one.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, Have a great Christmas, A peaceful New Year, and please all of you, realise that every morning you wake up, its a good thing. You are alive.

Great post, puts everything into perspective, since I fell ill I appreciate every morning, I still hate getting up.... but I love every morning!

General krulak here:

1. Rob, we are all with you. I am sad to hear of the tragedy in your life...your mate and father-in-law. As for you and your partner, I don't need to tell you that the "smallness" of some NEVER takes away from the "bigness" of others. You all will do fine!!

2. What a game today!!!!!!!!! Our lads played their hearts out. Our away fans were absolutely magnificent...sang and cheered the entire game. You couldn't even hear the Chelsea fans. MON said it all when he praised our fans....they helped the team come back and come back. GO VILLA!!! :cheers:

General

Hope you had a great Christmas, today's performance certainly would have helped a few hangovers.

Did you say you were coming over for the Wigan game? I presumed Randy would be staying over there for the Cleveland game. If you are here I suggest you try and get yourself into the Villa section at Wigan, it is gonna be the atmosphere of all atmospheres. We will win there if we show today's spirit.

Loving your use of emoticons btw :clap: :winkold: :notworthy:

General after yesterdays game I spoke to Chelsea fans on the train and they admitted we were the best team they have seen in a while there and that if we had been allowed to attack with 11 men we would have crushed them.

Tremendous Performance! i took some of the kids i work with to see it and i put a bet on Laursen to Score so can you tell him I have 70 reasons to thank him now lol

Great result there, but what's happening with the contracts for Bouma, Laursen? I'd hate to see either leave :-(

Hope you had a merry christmas and got what you wanted from Santa this year :-P I think he skipped my wish of Anne Hathaway; i suppose there is always next year :-D

General Krulak here:

1. Yes, it was a great game. I did think we played extremely well...a few hard knocks and mis-calls...but we did well.

2. I honestly don't know the mechanics of the Carew deal...other than MON had his eye on him and went after him.

General krulak here:

1. Rob, we are all with you. I am sad to hear of the tragedy in your life...your mate and father-in-law. As for you and your partner, I don't need to tell you that the "smallness" of some NEVER takes away from the "bigness" of others. You all will do fine!!

2. What a game today!!!!!!!!! Our lads played their hearts out. Our away fans were absolutely magnificent...sang and cheered the entire game. You couldn't even hear the Chelsea fans. MON said it all when he praised our fans....they helped the team come back and come back. GO VILLA!!! :cheers:

Thank you General for your kind words, don't worry, we are strong and we know we will do fine.

As for yesterday, everyone associated with Villa should feel proud, gutted we didn't win but so proud of the way we stood in the face of adversity :-)

Can I also add that when I was a child, my hero was Tony Morley, When we played Bolton I went to the Holte with my partner. He was there and he was an absolute diamond geezer, gave me his autograph, talked a lot about Villa stuff from when I remembered him playing and made me so made up, saw that my partner is pregnant and told her she is his hero, if you see him, please tell him thanks, he proved its not always wrong to meet your heroes!!!

General krulak here:

1. I do not think Randy or I will be able to make the Wigan game. As most of you know, this is a huge weekend for the Browns. If the Colts beat the Titans and Browns win their game, we will be in the playoffs. My sense is that Randy feels that he must be at that game. Unfortunately, it would be almost impossible to make both events.

2. Loved the story about Tony Morley!! Many of the old players recognize that they are welcomed with open arms by Randy, the Directors and the Club and are now coming back often. It is great!!

General krulak here:

1. I do not think Randy or I will be able to make the Wigan game. As most of you know, this is a huge weekend for the Browns. If the Colts beat the Titans and Browns win their game, we will be in the playoffs. My sense is that Randy feels that he must be at that game. Unfortunately, it would be almost impossible to make both events.

2. Loved the story about Tony Morley!! Many of the old players recognize that they are welcomed with open arms by Randy, the Directors and the Club and are now coming back often. It is great!!

Best of luck to the Browns, General.

Great to see the hard work paying off and both teams showing progress. :D

General,

I have one big complaint about Aston Villa's Online Shop. I am from Slovakia, and there is no possibility to register as Slovak citizen, and to buy anything online. I was investigating why there is no Slovakia (for example - Slovenia is also missing, but Czech Rep. is) and the answer was - "we are not providing services to these countries, we are sorry". After that, I was trying to get more detailed answer, but Customer Service ignored me completely.

I do not understand the reason, why I can not register and buy online, as well as, Slovakia is member of European Union, not too far from UK, providing all the Mastercard or VISA Bank Services etc. Two years ago, I have bought Milan Baros's home kit and there were no problems with former Online Shop provider.

So after all, I have no Christmass present from my loved Aston Villa :( I hope someone from Turkmenistan, Lesotho or another exotic countries will use Villa's Online Shop Services as a great success of Villa's marketing penetration...

Kind Regards,

Majkee

General krulak here:

General,

Thats only half the story, my better half convinced me that I should not annoy him with hero worship, I tried to leave him be, but when he left, he made a point of shakinig my hand and saying goodbye. The guy is still my hero and I'm 37 these days (should be my career over but some McLeish guy keeps watching me, can you get rid of him?)

I really see this club is going forward, I love having a season ticket, I love the atmosphere, I see the changes, its all good :-)

Hi General, I heard today that a former Villa player, Ivor Powell has received the MBE in the New Years Honours List as he is still coaching at age 91 and is the World's oldest active coach. Do you think that he should get the opportunity to show it off at VP for what is a fantastic achievement?

General Krulak here:

1. Very good win today. I confess that after the 110% effort v Chelsea and going into Wigan's area against a team fighting relegation I was a bit worried. Tough fought game that brought us 3 points. Good stuff!!

2. Ivor...might be a very nice thing to bring him "home."