General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

4am here and just finished watching the Colts v Titans.

Sorry for the Browns, can't blame the Colts but that Sorgi is useless!!

Hope Randy gets over it by seeing the Villa beat Spurs. (then he and MON can concentrate on sealing the transfer deals in time for the Man Utd game)

Sorry General.

Several of us stayed up to cheer your boys on, but to no avail. The Colts second string QB let you down big-time. He was hopeless.

Please pass on our commiserations to Randy too.

Happy New Year to you and your family, Randy too and everyone else at Villa Park.

seconded

would be awesome if you were to join the madden 08 team in the browns and nfl section

Sorry General.

Several of us stayed up to cheer your boys on, but to no avail. The Colts second string QB let you down big-time. He was hopeless.

Please pass on our commiserations to Randy too.

Happy New Year to you and your family, Randy too and everyone else at Villa Park.

seconded

would be awesome if you were to join the madden 08 team in the browns and nfl section

Yes, General. You and Randy should join the boys.

Chaps - we had similar experiences yesterday. At half time the 2 police men who were watching it all happened cam back with the classic, "oh we will do something aboout it if it happens". The Wigan stewards were nowhere to be seen and when we eventually spoke to one they said a lot of them didn't know what was going on as they had a lot of people off that day!

me and my friends experiences were the same too...

how someone wasnt hurt in all that was beyond me...

General I saw my first full game on tv yesterday. The game I saw was The Saints vs the Bears and you HAVE to go out and buy these players: Pierre Thomas, Drew Brees (He has a lightning bolt of a throw and good vision). i dont know anything about American Footy but yeah Randy needs those two lol

If I fly out to see a Game of the browns is there any chance of getting a players top or helmet? as a memento?

General Krulak here:

1. Mikeeed1977: Contact Lee Preece and see if he has some suggestions for you.

2. Should get between 41,500 and 42,000 at the game.

3. The Browns: It was a very good season...going from 3 wins a year ago to 10 wins this year. Normally, 10 wins is a certain playoff spot but the Division we play in was VERY strong this year. Simply put, the Browns were masters of their own destiny....they could have sewed it up with a win against Cincinnati. They didn't get it done and had to rely on another team to get them into the playoffs...NEVER a good thing to have to count on. No good to moan about the Colts or their failure to play their top players...we should have made the game meaningless with a win at Cincy and didn't. Yes, Randy is disappointed but, at the same time, he is very happy with the progress. The Browns and Villa are VERY similar. They are both part of a plan...a plan that values a strong infrastructure, great customer service for the fans, a strong "farm team" (youth), and a great Squad. In both the Browns and the Villa, we are seeing progress along this plan. Miracles are NOT expected. It takes hard work, attention to details, making the right moves at the right time and a willingness to go through the storms that always accompany a journey. We are prepared to do that!! We will get to our goal...with both Teams. The Fans continue to be key!!! Look what MON and the Squad says about both Home and Away fans...they cannot do without them.

General,

VERY tough for the Browns missing out despite a 10-6 record, despite the Steelers having the same record and of course the Giants and Seahawks getting through with the same record. But what improvement on last year!?!?

VERY similiar to Villa a few years back missing out on europe due to goal difference.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

General Krulak here:

1. Nice win today. I recognize that some may question whether it was "pretty" or not...but for me, it was one we needed to win and did. 3 games in a very short time...with 7 points coming out of them. I am proud of the lads. We still have a LONG way to go but I like the "never say die" attitude of our Team and appreciate the work they put in on the Pitch. Once again, the fans were superb. :notworthy:

General Krulak here:

1. Nice win today. I recognize that some may question whether it was "pretty" or not...but for me, it was one we needed to win and did. 3 games in a very short time...with 7 points coming out of them. I am proud of the lads. We still have a LONG way to go but I like the "never say die" attitude of our Team and appreciate the work they put in on the Pitch. Once again, the fans were superb. :notworthy:

Abolutely General, one thing fans ask is for the team to play their hearts outand every game they seem to do this! Today we looked very tired which meant it wasnt pretty but as you say its irrelavent as we know we can play a lot better. I love watching us at the moment!

General Krulak here:

Believe me General, and I think I speak for all Villa fans here, we would MUCH rather "win ugly" than "lose pretty". If anyone came away from the game today feeling disappointed (and was a Villa fan) I'll be amazed. Obviously winning and playing like Brazil is brilliant, and is the ultimate aim I suppose, but lets leave that until we're winning every game, winning is what's important, the 4-4 with Spurs earlier in the season was great for the neutral I'm sure, but ask any Villa fan and we'd have taken a hard fought 1-0 win from a set piece goal.

Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it.