General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

General,

My christmas is going to be a little bit sad this year, as my search for a single wigan away ticket is still proving fruitless!

I am willing to pay over the odds as i have hardly missed a game this season and spent a lot of my hard-earned money (which is quite hard to come by seeing as how i'm a student!) travelling the country watching the villa, and dont like missing games!

Do you know anyone who may be able to offer me a spare?

Merry Christmas to yourself and all staff at the Villa and here's to a successful new year!!! :D

Not trying to answer for the General Mase, but have you looked at SeatExchange.co.uk? We have a partnership with them.

EDIT: Sorry Mase, just realised they're for home matches only (blame the festive spirit getting to me!).

I would also like to wish everyone at the Villa family a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year santaclaus.gif

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. paulandonya: I am very sorry to hear of what happened...especially to someone who I know is a tried and true Villa Supporter. I wish I had the answer for the jacket...I DO have the answer for the lady. I would ask that you do me a favour before you totally kiss off our store. Please call John Greenfield who heads our store...tell him that I asked you to give him a call. Explain what you are looking for and see if he has an answer for you.

2. Mase: please pm me and I will see what I can do. No promises but I will see what I can do.

3. I wanted 3 points yesterday...simple as that.

4. Merry Christmas to each of you and to your families. Thank you so much for welcoming me onto your web site....but, MORE IMPORTANTLY, for welcoming Randy and the Directors into the "Villa Family."

General, a complaint from me, sorry!

We placed an order with VillaDirect on the 12h of December with delivery in 5-7 days. There was supposed to be a £10 discount aswell but it didn't come off. Anyhow, we waited about 8 or 9 days for it too arrive & after no luck we rang the VillaDirect hotline, we gave them the order number ETC & they attempted to track it but they could not find it, I don't even know if they sent it out but now we're without our christmas pressents.

On a brighter note, thanks for all of the great work & have a merry Christmas & happy new year.

We placed an order with VillaDirect on the 12h of December with delivery in 5-7 days. There was supposed to be a £10 discount aswell but it didn't come off. Anyhow, we waited about 8 or 9 days for it too arrive & after no luck we rang the VillaDirect hotline, we gave them the order number ETC & they attempted to track it but they could not find it, I don't even know if they sent it out but now we're without our christmas pressents.

I had the same problem. regarding a parcel coming several days late, though it's quite possibly due to Royal Mail being bogged down with Christmas mail.

There is, however, no excuse for them sending the wrong item, and the wrong iterm being damaged.

The changes to the club since the takeover have been fantastic, but Kitbag running the online store has been a disaster from my experience. Three orders, and twice the item has been damaged, twice it has been the wrong item.

Hello General,

Thank you for finding time to get the railings and posts outside the ticket office repainted claret - the staff in the ticket office couldn’t understand why they were painted purple in the first place.

As far as I can see there are just the PINK signs over Players Entrance, Villa Store and Ticket Office (which were highlighted by another poster on here) to be replaced, along with the sign poles in the North Stand car park which are currently still that “lovely” shade of purple.

Thanks for all your hard work in helping to make Villa great again

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

GerryHitchens

General I heard a rumour you went to a training session and setup a goal for Luke Moore, did you get to do any shooting?

Oh and another thing, On Vital Villa we have a legendary fan called "Christo" who does Youtube videos, with the queen doing a Christmas Message would the club get Christo to do an inspirational New Years message for the fans for the Spurs game? or say a different fan for each game pre match? perhaps interviews with people in the crowd (I never get there for pre match entertainment so im not sure if this is done already)

General would the club ever look into having a Director of Football; someone to perhaps liaise with the Scouts, get a list of possibles for MON to give the nod on and then leave the DOF to negotiate terms etc. Reason I ask is MON is undoubtably the No1 Motivator, a great coach, a DOF would mean he could concentrate solely on playing matters during the season, the christmas period is tiring with 6 games in 14 days and he wont have the time to negotiate for players AND prepare the first team for games, surely such a position might be useful? if you got one from abroad they would have links to players and clubs abroad which leads into the feeder club situation we mentioned earlier in the posts...

Merry Christmas General K to you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to post on here, it is much appreciated. It is good to see that you take the rough with the smooth which is important. Please pass on our best wishes to Randy for the festive period and hopefully MON has been pestering him to death for some more big cheques for January!

Merry Christmas.

General krulak here:

1. I am not sure if MON has been pestering Randy for cheques but I do know that they have been talking. As for a DOF, as I have said before, MON does have a good deal of help across the board. Almost everything that a DOF would do is already being done by members of the Villa Staff...and work directly with or for MON.

2. Yes, I did go to a training session...but confess that my kick went high and to the right!!

General,

I've asked you a couple of questions but not had a reply, maybe my questions were not so good, anyhoo a lot of stuff has been going on in my life that has made me realise a lot of stuff. My Mate died of a heart attack aged 32 last Saturday. My partner is just about to give birth to another Villa Boy, I'm White, she is Black, been thru a bit going thru that but hey I fight my way thru and I love Kyle (for that is the name we chose) Today is my Birthday (Happy birthday Rob/ Jesus, it's an old joke) My Partners Dad is dying of cancer, My 15 year old son Loves his new Villa shirt, so this time I only have 1 thing to ask.

Everyone, Have a great Christmas, A peaceful New Year, and please all of you, realise that every morning you wake up, its a good thing. You are alive.