FIFA 13

GarethRDR

fut_zps3222bd78.png

Here is my ultimate team. I talked to a friend who finally convinced me that I needed to adjust my team for speed. I did this last night and so far I have lost 2 in maybe 20 games. I was doing so well I was able to buy Balotelli whom I was told was amazing in this game. I used to play the 4-3-3 which I liked cause I loved to pass the ball but now I have the option to pass but also out sprint my opponent. Kaboul and Luiz can keep up with pretty much anyone so I rarely get beat by speed. I need Yaya Toure, Bale, Cech, and maybe another RM.

So you did what I've been saying that you should do for a while now! Glad it's changed your fortunes. Bale is excellent on the left - his defensive abilities are important. I have Valencia on the right in my Premier League team but he's probably the weak link. Yaya Touré is an absolute monster, and I have him alongside Ramires who is excellent because he's quick and has a shitload of energy - he'd be better defensively than Arteta but that's your decision.

My BPL team is: Lloris; IF Koscielny, Kaboul, IF Kompany; IF1 Bale, Touré, Ramires, Valencia; Tevez; Balotelli, Agüero. It's a great team to play with.

Edited by Troglodyte

I really cannot stand FUT. It's all just pace abuse and the game speed is faster which i'm not keen on. Much prefer seasons, loving playing as Villa as 4-2-2-2 formation. Won the division 1 title with them a fair few times now. My record is something like 110-25-30. Weird how addictive this game is.

Who would be up for doing a VillaTalk league?

Edited by PieFacE

Ok wow I just played in the gold cup final match. I saw the other guy's line-up and it was literally just the fastest players available in fifa. Honestly every position had a player who had 90+ sprint. I realised there was no way I would be able to score on the break or be able to out sprint him so I decided to try to pass my way into his net. Pretty much the whole match I had the majority of possession. I was passing it a lot in his final third waiting for him to mess up and give me an opportunity to shoot. I beat him 2-0 but at the end of the match he just started passing the ball among his back 4. He did this for at least 5 minutes and this was all in extra time. The ref wouldn't blow the whistle cause it was in his final third. I got on my mic and just said "really? just accept your defeat and so we can be done", then this is where the fun happened. The guy got on his mic and started cursing at me. He said that I play terrible football and I was practically cheating by passing the ball. He said that because he never had the ball. Whenever he got it, all he would do is boot it down the pitch and try to run onto it. I told him that just trying to out sprint your opponent is not the proper way to play in real life or in the game. He decided to curse at me even more saying that I suck and he is so much better than me. I finally got the match to end by sending him a message. I waited a second for him to open it so I charged his player and kicked it out to end the game. He then commenced to spam me a ton of messages. He is still messaging me right now.

tl;dr Some guy got butt hurt cause I beat him by playing passing football instead of just sprinting

Ok wow I just played in the gold cup final match. I saw the other guy's line-up and it was literally just the fastest players available in fifa. Honestly every position had a player who had 90+ sprint. I realised there was no way I would be able to score on the break or be able to out sprint him so I decided to try to pass my way into his net. Pretty much the whole match I had the majority of possession. I was passing it a lot in his final third waiting for him to mess up and give me an opportunity to shoot. I beat him 2-0 but at the end of the match he just started passing the ball among his back 4. He did this for at least 5 minutes and this was all in extra time. The ref wouldn't blow the whistle cause it was in his final third. I got on my mic and just said "really? just accept your defeat and so we can be done", then this is where the fun happened. The guy got on his mic and started cursing at me. He said that I play terrible football and I was practically cheating by passing the ball. He said that because he never had the ball. Whenever he got it, all he would do is boot it down the pitch and try to run onto it. I told him that just trying to out sprint your opponent is not the proper way to play in real life or in the game. He decided to curse at me even more saying that I suck and he is so much better than me. I finally got the match to end by sending him a message. I waited a second for him to open it so I charged his player and kicked it out to end the game. He then commenced to spam me a ton of messages. He is still messaging me right now.

tl;dr Some guy got butt hurt cause I beat him by playing passing football instead of just sprinting

Did he sound Ginger and Scottish - with an ISP in the Nottingham area?

THe only winding up I do is if I score a late goal or something I celebrate by running directly towards the camera and doing the "shhhh" celebration or, on occasions, the cupped hand to the ear.

THe only winding up I do is if I score a late goal or something I celebrate by running directly towards the camera and doing the "shhhh" celebration or, on occasions, the cupped hand to the ear.

:lol:

Yeah I do this too.

Oh I do that pretty much all the time I see fit. If I increase my lead, then I always do a bit of excessive celebration like the shhhh. I never do it when I am losing or just took the lead because it is too easy to let in a quick goal then you look like a fool.

I only do it when people rub it in to me, say if they score early and take the piss running around the pitch swinging their arms or something. When I get back in to the game and score I'll take the mick with the celebration but also watch the replays for as long as it will let me :D some people are such pricks on Fifa, it's great to give them some back!

Â