FIFA 13

GarethRDR

ok then I have just started a season with the villa, only played a few matches (and I have had few drinks as well) but I am doing alright just hammered west ham 5-0 (only on semi pro, I aint no genius at football games) in the first game of the season, what the fook is all this first touch shit that people are talking about?

am I missing something?

Just played my first drop-in match on LIVE with my VP in my team, I played as Villa, the other guy as Blues. Now it was in the rain unfortunately, but his first-touches were immaculate, mine were abysmal. His players also appeared to be much quicker than mine. I don't know if he played as an Any like I did, but his defenders seemed to know exactly where I was going every time which leads me to believe he just played as his Pro. I was pretty pissed off, I hit the post from a fantastic curling shot and he scored three shitty goals from headers from crosses and a shitty rebound which trickled into the net. Very annoyed. This first touch hoodoo seems to be true, my guys were terrible and I was even holding left trigger sometimes but it just made no difference at all. Very disappointing.

I'm conceding about 8 goals a game and I'm about to cry, lost every game I've played.

I was the master of Fifa 11, didn't have 12. What on earth have they done to the defending?!

Love it so far. Still not a fan of ultimate team though. The packs are a bit of a rip off because there's no way you'd get a player like Messi or Ronaldo in one. I bought 5 gold premium packs and the best player that I got was Mexes who is rated 81. Load of shit.

I like the skill challenges. I got to legendary on the dribbling one. If any of you are trophy hunters then I'd say this game will be quite easy to gain 100% completion. I've done 40% of the trophies already without even going for them!

Theres no manual either, I cant work out how to create or go into 'Be A Pro' mode - theres all these abbreviated sections like EFASCFEWT (like i know whats that supposed to mean without a manual).

I had my face in the game in Fifa11 and got my player really good (nearly got all the achievements). Have they got rid of this? I can only see create player in the edit section but then you can edit the players ratings to whatever you like, don't you have to earn them anymore?

Right im going to sleep and hoping I wake up a better defender and finish a game with 11 men still on the pitch next time i play lol.

I have done my game face, its awesome, its like a healthy version of me running round lol

just start a career on be a pro you cant edit your players stats and have to earn them as you play.

I'm playing for swindon at the moment just played my first league game and scored 4 goals against coventry.

Oh and I dont think that EA put manuals in any games at all, the instructions are all kind of built into the game I think, thats how it was with fight night champion any way

Love it so far. Still not a fan of ultimate team though. The packs are a bit of a rip off because there's no way you'd get a player like Messi or Ronaldo in one. I bought 5 gold premium packs and the best player that I got was Mexes who is rated 81. Load of shit.

It is quite expensive: I bought quite a few packs last year and didn't get anyone particularly great, but then again it was my choice to pay. With the huge number of people buying packs, you can't really expect to get Messi or Ronaldo. They are extremely rare, and the game wouldn't really be the same if they weren't.

Â