FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Really feel like doing this today... :bang:

Absolutely dominating matches, 60% possesion, average of about 10 shots per game, just cant score at all. Then my opponent hits me on the counter by pace abusing and smashing it into the top corner.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Lost about 4 on the bounce in similar fashion...... time to leave it for today....

I'm having real problems against the counter attack as well. The 4-3-3 seems to overpower the 4-1-2-1 completely. And I can't change the formation as I've bought players on UT to build chemistry who prefer the 4-1-2-1.

I'm having a mess around with custom tactics trying to combat it but no luck as yet.

The problem is that you can't counter attack a counter attack. So even if you break up their counter attack and try and get forward yourself, they seem to have a good number back . This means I end up resorting to keeping the ball looking for an opening, a pass gets intercepted and they break again. Ridiculous.

Also i'm fed up with people breaking with the winger, doing a few tricks and putting a dinked cross in which bamboozles the defense and ends up being volleyed in every time. :bang::angry:

Absolutely dominating matches, 60% possesion, average of about 10 shots per game, just cant score at all. Then my opponent hits me on the counter by pace abusing and smashing it into the top corner.

Lost about 4 on the bounce in similar fashion...... time to leave it for today....

I'm having real problems against the counter attack as well. The 4-3-3 seems to overpower the 4-1-2-1 completely. And I can't change the formation as I've bought players on UT to build chemistry who prefer the 4-1-2-1.

You should probably try playing 11 players... ;)

You should probably try playing 11 players... ;)

Haha! *4-1-2-1-2

I'm having a mess around with custom tactics trying to combat it but no luck as yet.

The problem is that you can't counter attack a counter attack. So even if you break up their counter attack and try and get forward yourself, they seem to have a good number back . This means I end up resorting to keeping the ball looking for an opening, a pass gets intercepted and they break again. Ridiculous.

Also i'm fed up with people breaking with the winger, doing a few tricks and putting a dinked cross in which bamboozles the defense and ends up being volleyed in every time. :bang::angry:

I completely feel your pain buddy. I have no idea how to beat people who just play on the counter. I can't do it myself and it's just incredibly frustrating!

I was having problems dealing with people hitting me on the counter and just using the paciest players out there after I got promoted to Division 4 in FUT. My first stint in Division 4 was hell, every single person just humps it up to the two fecking fastest strikers in the game, I managed to stay up, but barely. Used to play a 4-5-1, but switched to a 4-4-2 and now typically set my playing style to defensive to keep my back line sitting deeper ready for most of the counters Also, go for the fastest CBs I can get at the highest level. Works fairly well and my team which is predominantly Dutch works really well with de Jong and Van Wolfswinkel up top to hold the ball up with their size and bring wingers into play. Just got promoted to Div 3 and moving up nicely now.

Got into on Division 4 on seasons, somehow finding it easier than 5 but playing against such a high level has taken a lot of the fun out of it for me. I'd say half my games finish as draws.

Got into on Division 4 on seasons, somehow finding it easier than 5 but playing against such a high level has taken a lot of the fun out of it for me. I'd say half my games finish as draws.

Who do you play as?

I'm in Div 4 too, got relegated from 3 :(

Who do you play as?

I'm in Div 4 too, got relegated from 3 :(

Leeds or Roma, never liked playing with the Napoli's, Dortmund's etc. I end up playing really simple/boring even if I'd do better.

Well day two of being absaolutely **** sail on the mayonnaise sea on this game has begun again. Played two matches, both games was 3-0 down by 33mins.

Think i've played this game too much.

:lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has this happen to them. Happened on 12, happens on this. Then other days I'll play and for about 10 games I'm unstoppable. Then back to being shite.

I actually quite like this FIFA. When I play, I really like to pass the ball about on the floor and do a bunch of tippy tappy shit. This game is perfect for that with its improved passing and I find it just makes your opponents go mental. When they cant touch the ball for minutes on end and your possession is around 70%, they start fouling you, which makes it even funnier.

Well day two of being absaolutely **** sail on the mayonnaise sea on this game has begun again. Played two matches, both games was 3-0 down by 33mins.

Think i've played this game too much.

:lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has this happen to them. Happened on 12, happens on this. Then other days I'll play and for about 10 games I'm unstoppable. Then back to being shite.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah so true. I think what mood you're in effects how you play. When im really chilled out I tend to play better.

Though, I had my first game just now with someone else other than Villa (Roma) and i won! So maybe Villa are just really shite on this. The Villa defence is so slow!

Â