FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Started as Villa. Got a back line of Bertrand, Caulker, Clark and Naughton. Not the best but good enough and young. Sold Bent and got Jelavic on half the wages and half the price.

Struggling though, especially to score. What's everyone's prefered formation? Thinking of a 4-4-1-1 (attacking)

You were playing as Villa Pieface? I was trying to think of things to help your form improve but now I know why you were losing.

Yeah they are the only club i've played as since now! No wonder i concede goals left, right and center :D

I haven't used Villa on this outside of half arsing a career mode, not sure why.

Anybody ever get the feeling the game is just trying to **** with you? The amount of games I take the lead then after a few ridiculous ref decisions or just general shit, I concede

Was winning comfortably, 85th minute and my keeper gives away a pen after dropping the ball from a corner. What the ****. :?

I haven't used Villa on this outside of half arsing a career mode, not sure why.

Anybody ever get the feeling the game is just trying to **** with you? The amount of games I take the lead then after a few ridiculous ref decisions or just general shit, I concede

Was winning comfortably, 85th minute and my keeper gives away a pen after dropping the ball from a corner. What the ****. :?

Yeh definitely.

I was reading the FIFA forums and people were saying that there's always 90minute goals due to AI being really stupid if you're winning. Whether there's any truth in that or not i'm unsure....

You were playing as Villa Pieface? I was trying to think of things to help your form improve but now I know why you were losing.

Yeah they are the only club i've played as since now! No wonder i concede goals left, right and center :D

I found this as well. This is the 1st FIFA game I've played since FIFA10 and it's moved on a lot. Just can't get my head around the new defending system

Started playing seasons with villa, won 2 lost 2. The wins were really scrappy

Switched to galatasatroy and destroyed everyone

Got through division 4 really easily somehow, won all but one game, 2 games to go and a point off the title. It's kind of difficult to find a game though with there not being many people in it.

Playing the Challenge mode at the mo. Man U vs Spurs, 3-1 down and Man U have to win. Must have played about 25 times and keep getting back to 3-3 then just can't get the win. Infuriating but addictive! Crosses generally get cleared, cuz there's nobody at either post. I may just be the worst FIFA player yet!

It's annoying that you can't have a league/tournament online so it's all organised. We could just play whenever people are on but as someone has to organise it completely it makes it difficult.

Yeah , that would be good if they could make that but I imagine it would be difficult for the game to determine who is playing who, when there are multiple teams to organise.

We could just jot everything down on VT and update the fixture list and league accordingly?

I don't mind organising it all if we get a virtual show of hands of people wanting to join. PM the results to me and i'll update the league.

We can sort out rules and what not once we get steady 8 or so who are keen.

EA servers just lost me 2 in a row on FUT. Odd thing is, the servers seem to come up with an error at the same time. The game previous to that I actually won for the same reason. Right after halftime, the game freezes and it seems like it just boots one of you out of the game.

Shame my DNF modifier has been destroyed because of it. Cheers EA. rocket polishers.

It's annoying that you can't have a league/tournament online so it's all organised. We could just play whenever people are on but as someone has to organise it completely it makes it difficult.

Yeah , that would be good if they could make that but I imagine it would be difficult for the game to determine who is playing who, when there are multiple teams to organise.

We could just jot everything down on VT and update the fixture list and league accordingly?

I don't mind organising it all if we get a virtual show of hands of people wanting to join. PM the results to me and i'll update the league.

I'm up for it definitely! Count me in :)

I'll join. I'm not great, but it sounds like fun :thumb:

Yeah i'm up for it as well..

Â