Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

What rules?

Idle speculation I presume?

Rules regarding about living within a certain distance of the club and not lying about the fact you had been back staying in sheffield and your house in sutton is empty because your missus is missing her mum.

What rules?

Rules regarding about living within a certain distance of the club and not lying about the fact you had been back staying in sheffield and your house in sutton is empty because your missus is missing her mum.

Interesting. Where'd this little tidbit of information come from?

What rules?

Interesting. Where'd this little tidbit of information come from?

ex staff who used to look after villa academy players. They no longer work for villa but are still close to people who are at the club and would not bullshit IMO.

What rules?

Is this for real?

What rules?

Is this for real?

I believe it to be, his house on four oaks was empty as his missus was homesick. The club sent people round and dicovered he hadnt been living there, didn't go down too well with Mr Lambert. Dont know what the situation is now but thats why he was missing from squads

What rules?

Is this for real?

I believe it to be, his house on four oaks was empty as his missus was homesick. The club sent people round and dicovered he hadnt been living there, didn't go down too well with Mr Lambert. Dont know what the situation is now but thats why he was missing from squads

The clown. How long a round trip would that take in traffic?

I am not disbelieving what has been said on here but Lowton is still part of the squad and if Bacuna gets injured I am certain he will be first in line to play. Sorry i am just very sceptical about this story.

Agree with this.

He came on against Cardiff.

Surely he was on the bench for the West Brom game.

If Lowton was as good as he was last season then this wouldnt be mentioned. He hast lived up to his billing last season that for me is why he was dropped

I would agree, however he was warming up for the Newcastle game quite close to where I sit. I said at the time his body language was bloody awful - and it continued throughout the game. His play was half hearted and he was just scowling at everyone. He had a stinker of a game and deserved to be dropped on performance - but I did wonder why he looked so unhappy...

Â