General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Lukaku's Agent: "I can assure you that Lukaku is not going to Fulham on loan. I'm currently finalising a deal with another PL club." #CFC

Could it be us? What would you guys/girls think? I'm going to call it and say its us!!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku's Agent: "I can assure you that Lukaku is not going to Fulham on loan. I'm currently finalising a deal with another PL club." #CFC

Could it be us? What would you guys/girls think? I'm going to call it and say its us!!

I'd love that.... especially if it was Loan with a buyout clause of 10m :P Epic business and would certainly be the exciting striker!

bit young at 19 maybe.. havent really seen him play though!

whats he like? anyone?

bit young at 19 maybe.. havent really seen him play though!

whats he like? anyone?

He got Massive comparisons to Drogba due to size, goal scoring etc... hes good tbh just needs games and confidence which if he got here.... he would definitly get!

"Talks with James Milner to return to #avfc are at an advanced stage. Expect confirmation before the weekend #MCFC #AVFC"

"#AVFC will sign James Milner this week. #ITK"

source (@LeeFletcherITK)

I hope it's true.

"Talks with James Milner to return to #avfc are at an advanced stage. Expect confirmation before the weekend #MCFC #AVFC"

source (@LeeFletcherITK)

I hope it's true.

If that's true ill rock the old Jm8 shirt out and be one happy guy! Doubt it will happen tho!

source (@LeeFletcherITK)

I hope it's true.

Would be great but won't get my hopes up. I can't get my heart broken again.

Last time we got a striker on loan from chelski. He scored one goal all season. And he was supposed to be a good young prospect.....cole!

Don't know why we didn't get Naismith for free. Should've offered him a better deal than the blue scousers.

source (@LeeFletcherITK)

I hope it's true.

I hope it is, but it just doesn't seem likely at all.

source (@LeeFletcherITK)

I hope it's true.

:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely no chance. Probably a nose on the wind-up....