General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

I'm hoping we don't go in for Sinclair from Swansea. Seems to have a lot of hype around him, but he's never impressed me greatly.

But he does come with a great song.

Which is?

He's Scotty Sinclair

He's Scotty Sincair

He shags Rosie Webster

And Sally don't care.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping we don't go in for Sinclair from Swansea. Seems to have a lot of hype around him, but he's never impressed me greatly.

Which is?

He's Scotty Sinclair

He's Scotty Sincair

He shags Rosie Webster

And Sally don't care.

:lol:

Which is?

He's Scotty Sinclair

He's Scotty Sincair

He shags Rosie Webster

And Sally don't care.

Sign him now.

What's this Woodward and Big Ken are talking about on the Peterborough commentary about Jordan Rhodes?

Any updates on this?

They were just discussing Weimann and the Fonz, talking about how they are young strikers and how ready they are for the prem. Then McNaught just briefly mentioned Rhodes saying it would be interesting to see how he makes the step up at a young age and continues to score goals like he did last year. Was really no link between us and Rhodes there.

I'd get rid at that price tbh. Saying that - that particular account is king of the bullshitters

You would? And who would you replace him with for £3.5m?

If we did sell Ireland we'd have to bring a big player in.

I don't think Ireland will go, he's linking well with El Ahmadi when they're on the pitch together and playing well with or without Karim. He seems to have a solid place in the team.

(Fingers crossed this comment doesn't bite me in the bum when he's sold for 4m to QPR :) )

SI was MOTM tonight I understand. At the moment he is one of the brightest stars on PL's Villa Horizons. Not a chance that he would be sold at that price and certainly not at this stage of the pre season where Lambert is still sizing up what he has in his squad.