General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He likes to change it up, depending on who we are playing...

Adam Johnson would be a fantastic signing, also Guidetti to partner bent Upfront.

Guidetti's stats on wiki look impressive.

Yeah he does look like a brilliant talent at only 20 years old..

Would be interesting if he could step up and score goals at Premier league Level...

Adam Johnson would be a fantastic signing, also Guidetti to partner bent Upfront.

Would be interesting if he could step up and score goals at Premier league Level...

Noticed he scored a fair few hat tricks for Feyenoord tho, not sure if that means much but some strikers seem to score in phases and others consistently, don't suppose it matters too mch tho come what May

Noticed he scored a fair few hat tricks for Feyenoord tho, not sure if that means much but some strikers seem to score in phases and others consistently, don't suppose it matters too mch tho come what May

Well if we did sign him, we know Bent can score consistently. So we would have goals coming from somewhere, Either from Bent or Guidetti.

Not a fan of two upfront, don't you think it will leave the midfield a little light weight?

Its one thing if you dominate the match, but last face; it statistically our team doesn't quite walk the walk.

That Neymar bloke looks ok from dead ball (just scored 2-1 Brazil v Belarus)...... He could get on our bench...

Are there any firm links to John Guidetti ?

I think he would be a really progressive signing even if it's a 12 month loan with buy option

No I don't think there are firm links, but Arthur Numan did a scouting report of the dutch league back in February , and Guidetti was in the report along with KAE..

Guidetti was in the report along with KAE..
Wow! Karim Al Ehmadi, my favourite player! ;)

I think he's referring the national team of the Kingdom of Arab Emirates.

We have enough central midfielders in the mix now imo and with Vlaar coming in enough CBs. So only really see a left back and a striker coming in before transfer window closes tbh.

We may have enough but they aren't of enough quality in my opinion.. we certainly need 2-3 more quality CM's (not just someone of OK quality)

We have enough central midfielders in the mix now imo and with Vlaar coming in enough CBs. So only really see a left back and a striker coming in before transfer window closes tbh.

We may have enough but they aren't of enough quality in my opinion.. we certainly need 2-3 more quality CM's (not just someone of OK quality)

Agreed. Take out Vlaar and Clark and we're only left with Baker, Collins and Dunne. Baker is a good prospect but still very young and Collins and Dunne are shit.

Not keen on Baker but he'll do at 4th choice. Dunne will see out this season and when he's properly conditioned and motivated can still be a good prem centre half, he was very good at west brom and at home to Spurs bar that stupid lunge for the pen, for instance.

Dundee you may be right but that's little chance of another 2-3 central mids coming in when we already have KAE, Ireland, Gardner, Bannan, Herd, Delph, Makoun all who can play there.

Not keen on Baker but he'll do at 4th choice. Dunne will see out this season and when he's properly conditioned and motivated can still be a good prem centre half, he was very good at west brom and at home to Spurs bar that stupid lunge for the pen, for instance.

Dundee you may be right but that's little chance of another 2-3 central mids coming in when we already have KAE, Ireland, Gardner, Bannan, Herd, Delph, Makoun all who can play there.

Unfortunately we still haven't signed KAE. We're stuck with a bloke called Karim El Ahmadi.

Not only just hat-tricks but hat-tricks against Ajax, Twente & Vitesse.

Agreed. Take out Vlaar and Clark and we're only left with Baker, Collins and Dunne. Baker is a good prospect but still very young and Collins and Dunne are shit.

All signs point to Dunne staying...I think we'll sign a LB and a striker and call it a day.