General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a two or four fingered kitkat? Could be a deal breaker.

obviously a four fingered but i would also settle for a wagon wheel

We could always up it to chunky if Man City are interested.

Been told that Villa have officially made their interest in Carroll known to Liverpool and asked to be kept informed of developments.

West Ham have done the same. Haven't been told this but I reckon Fulham and Newcastle will also be interested.

If Lambert wants him I think you will be favourite to get him, however Carroll doesn't want to leave Liverpool on a permnanent deeal, but would reluctantly accept a loan move for the season.

Long way to go on this one and its pretty complicated so don't reckon there will be any movement on this before next week when LFC go to Boston for 2 weeks.

The guy in the white from page 118 is at least 40. The guy in the blue shirt and jacket also looks about 40, and looks nothing like Ramis or de Jong.

Snodgrass is a good shout for the chap in the hoody.

Okay then, what are they all doing wandering around Villa Park on a Sunday?

This bloke LOOKS at least 40:

Iv%C3%A1n_Ramis_Barrios.jpg

How am I supposed to know? All I said is that they don't look anything like Ramis or de Jong.

I don't think Ramis looks that old but it really doesn't matter because that very clearly isn't him in the photograph on page 118.

I think those men were part of an international terrorist organisation, whose sole intention is to remove the brains of all Villa supporters and replace them with hope and an undeserved sense of confidence and ego.

Yes it's true, they will make us into Spurs!

I don't think Ramis looks that old but it really doesn't matter because that very clearly isn't him in the photograph on page 118.
Make your "very clearly" a "probably" and you've got a deal.

Anyway, whoever the **** these dudes are, it does seem like a signing or some signings are on the cards tomorrow.

Been told that Villa have officially made their interest in Carroll known to Liverpool and asked to be kept informed of developments.

West Ham have done the same. Haven't been told this but I reckon Fulham and Newcastle will also be interested.

If Lambert wants him I think you will be favourite to get him, however Carroll doesn't want to leave Liverpool on a permnanent deeal, but would reluctantly accept a loan move for the season.

Long way to go on this one and its pretty complicated so don't reckon there will be any movement on this before next week when LFC go to Boston for 2 weeks.

Hmmm... according to BBC Newcastle have attempted to sign Carroll on loan from Liverpool with a view for a permanent move.

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

Howson is with squad in Austria, next.

Jesus you are a sad case aren't you? The window is open for 45 more days and you think a player is going to stay because he went to the pre-season tour? You support Norwich, none of your players would want to stay if any offer came in from a proper Premie League-club, as opposed to staying at one with a 95% probability of relegating within the next two years.

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

AshVilla never said he was there. jumping to conclusions again. If McNasty says Howson is going then we know we have signed him ;)

This sounds ominous. Really hope we pass on Carroll.

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

Jesus you are a sad case aren't you? The window is open for 45 more days and you think a player is going to stay because he went to the pre-season tour? You support Norwich, none of your players would want to stay if any offer came in from a proper Premie League-club, as opposed to staying at one with a 95% probability of relegating within the next two years.

I only said where Jonno is now, not that he'd stay with us, if you can't grasp that then who's really the sad case eh?

And btw, your arrogance is astounding.

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

But if Howson is in Austria, he can´t be in picture :)

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

But Ash didn't say he was in the picture, just that he'd take him. :winkold:

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

Exactly!................Jeez!