Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Somehow MOTD blamed Benteke for the third goal by not holding the ball and giving KEA a horrible ball back to get.

Yea I saw that - it was a sloppy pass to KEA, which then lead to KEA fowling, leading to the free kick and the goal.

He's saying that Benteke has been a good signing. What he's said there amounts to saying 'Benteke has been REALLY good, el Ahmadi has been REALLY bad', the extremes equal in opposite directions.

Don't confuse him anymore 'Chindie' and thanks for the clarification which was spot on.

He's saying that Benteke has been a good signing. What he's said there amounts to saying 'Benteke has been REALLY good, el Ahmadi has been REALLY bad', the extremes equal in opposite directions.

Sorry my bad I thought this was the guy who said Benteke was a shit signing and not good enough - I guess after another 5 games KEA will seem to be a good signing.

Jury's still out for me.

Hasn't looked great recently.

Don't think anyone really knows his best position, including Lambert and KEA himself.

Don't write him off (it was only a couple of weeks ago people were writing Benteke off). But needs to improve on his recent performances.

Blaming him for the 3rd goal yesterday is harsh. Stevens lost the midget, and shoudln't have.

I think KEA will make a lot of progress over the coming months. Many players struggle to make a big impact in the PL in their first season, but then go on once they get used to the pace and find their role. Petrov struggled for the first year; Bale did sod all at Spurs for a couple of seasons (although, he was young). Having said that, I think KEA will become a squad player for much of the season, which is why I got rid of him in my Fantasy League team!

However, at £2.5m and not massive wages, at least this one if it doesn't go right can easily be corrected - unlike Delph, Dunne, Collins, Hutton, Warnock, Heskey ...............

I hope this guy is gone from this club come May.

He has offered nothing since wearing a villa shirt imo. he does not fit into our new style of play and does not look cut out for the premier league now or anytime in the near future.

That goes for Delph too.

oh dear. he has played about 10 games and you want him out

Sorry my bad I thought this was the guy who said Benteke was a shit signing and not good enough - I guess after another 5 games KEA will seem to be a good signing.

At least i have been able to admit when i was wrong. You on the other hand......

there was one moment about 10 minutes from the end, where, i think it was valencia went round KEA on the wing, and then simply ran straight past delph and kept running in a straight line up the wing with both of them in tow trying to chase him down... all it needed was the benny hill music...

if it wasn't so depressing, it would have been funny...

oh dear. he has played about 10 games and you want him out

I didn't say that.

I said I hope he is gone by the end of the season.

So far from what I have seen of him he has offered nothing. He may aswell not be on the field half the time.

- He struggles what to do when on the ball.

- Shy's out the way of having the ball passed to him.

- Cannot be arsed to make any attempt of a challenge or a tackle to regain possesion.

For a DM to play at this level that is just taking the piss completely. He simple cannot cut it.

Now yes 10 games gone. I guess he has 28 left to ram my comments down my throat but I will be very very suprised!

I think KEA will become a squad player for much of the season,

However at £2.5m and not massive wages, at least this one if it doesn't go right can easily be corrected - unlike Delph, Dunne, Collins, Hutton, Warnock, Heskey ...............

True.

Nothing gained (maybe) and nothing major lost if it came to it.

Jury's still out for me.

Hasn't looked great recently.

Don't think anyone really knows his best position, including Lambert and KEA himself.

Don't write him off (it was only a couple of weeks ago people were writing Benteke off). But needs to improve on his recent performances.

Absolutely this. I thought he looked good at the start of the season, but in the last few games he's got worse. Still think there is a good player in there who's trying to get used to the PL. He moves around rather well and is often available to get the ball. But he could toughen up, pass the ball forward more and be quicker on the ball.

He's no sub. I think he needs to be around when the tempo is being set, and play his part in it. Chucking him into an already established game certainly didn't suit him yesterday.

Yeah,not easy with 10+ mins left and United chasing the win.Though Ireland had to come off as he was wandering round doing nowt.

Good player for me and will come back into the team at some point

The 4-3-3 will not work against all teams and we will need to hold the ball more in midfield.That's what KEA will do keep the ball and keep it simple letting the likes of Bannan and Ireland make the more eye catching passes.

Â