Euro 2012: Semi finals

Tegis

I can see Mario getting sent off

Germany don't look that bad IMO ozil has been brilliant they've had 3/4 good chances, podolski and especially Gomez have been poor, I think theyll get an early goal push for the 2nd and Italy will hit them on the counter

Germany don't look that bad IMO ozil has been brilliant they've had 3/4 good chances, podolski and especially Gomez have been poor, I think theyll get an early goal push for the 2nd and Italy will hit them on the counter

unbalanced, dropping Klose and Reus for Kroos and and Gomez is bizarre and baffling, manager needs to make a change at half time

Best left back in the World. :lol:

That's the Greek equaliser and the Italian 2nd he's at fault for.. and that's just in the last 90 minutes.

I know its pisses me off but because he sometimes scores a belter people think he's amazing. Not fit to lace Ashley Coles boots IMO.

Loving this game...much better atmosphere than yesterday's..two beautiful goals by Balotelli, fantastic passes from Cassano...I expected Italy to revert to traditional form after the first goal, but they kept going after it...I expect Klose to come on for the second half for Germany...should be a great second half!

Balotelli!!!!

My favourite player :D

I think he's **** ace, always good value

I bet he will get a second yellow in the second half as well :P

Yep, idiotic move taking his shirt off, but what do you expect from him

harsh to blame Lahm completely for 2nd goal, Podolski tried play him offside

What? Lahm played him onside, then missed the interception, then failed to get back. Hilariously bad defending. Why was he not keeping a line?

itL3dsSj2gThu.gif

Balotelli is so good at turning invisible in games. The defense seems to forget he is even there then he pops up on a breakaway. He has done it multiple times this tournament. If he was little more decisive though, he would be the top goal scorer.

Â