Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

Yeah. He scored a couple though. It was just after my birthday the year I left school. I think all the goals were scored in front of the Holte End too.

I think they were... weren't we losing in that game? It was a Wednesday night I think and we played QPR at Villa Park a few days later on the Saturday and beat them 4-2. Back in the days when we were good to watch!

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wellbeck tried to control that ball and just got lucky

Was loving it when it was England 1-2 Mellberg

I really couldn't give a **** about the England team purely down to the bellends wearing the jersey

I think he meant it... it just didn't look very graceful! You can tell by the movement of his legs what he was trying to do.

While i'm not a fan of some of the England players, I will always support the team and country. I don't understand why you wouldn't?

I really couldn't give a **** about the England team purely down to the bellends wearing the jersey

Strange, and yet you're English and have an avatar proclaiming your support for the England team.

It seems that on every topic on villatalk there is hostility between Mantis and CI.

Great cross from Walcott, but no WAY did Wellbeck mean that finish.

Walcott comes across well in interviews, more articulate than the average footballer.

I wonder if Mellberg has any idea of how much we Villa fans still love him?

I disagree about Wellbeck. Of course he meant for that to go in the net. What else would he be doing there?

I think he tried to trap it, failed, and it ricocheted off his ankle into the net. Not that I'm complaining, they all count.

Strange, and yet you're English and have an avatar proclaiming your support for the England team.

It seems that on every topic on villatalk there is hostility between Mantis and CI.

No there isn't... :?

Definately game of the tournament so far, just nail-biting for all those of an England persuasion! Welbeck did mean to do that and Walcott changed the game when he came on so credit to Roy for that. Milner and Johnson were poor apart from that I thought every other England player was quite good and Parker, Terry and Gerrard were first-rate.

was a cracking game to watch in a tournament of great games but England shouldnt be under any illusions Sweden are a very poor aging team. Tonight could have big impact on England progression as UEFA might not want 2 hosts out so early

As for Welbeck goal if it was Bergkamp or Messi we be praising it as goal of tournament

Every topic was an exaggeration by me, but you 2 always seem to be having a ding dong at eachother and have different views on things especially in the main forum. Its no big deal anyway there are 2 forum members on here who piss me off and always seem to disagree with me.

Olaf.......at a man

of course if he had cost us the win I wouldnt be so complimentary.

Anybody else see Ibrohimavic give Hart a verbal volly after the 2nd Melberg goal. He can feck right off.

Yeah I saw that the word removed :x

At least we knocked them out of the tournament :)

"Ireland to sneak 2nd"

"England to go home with 1 point"

Great predictions as usual by, well, I'm sure you all know who.

It's like some kind of unwritten rule now that you are not allowed to be optimistic about England's chances or you get labelled a deluded Ingurland fan.

As I said, Ireland are/were ridiculously overrated on here.

Every topic was an exaggeration by me, but you 2 always seem to be having a ding dong at eachother and have different views on things especially in the main forum. Its no big deal anyway there are 2 forum members on here who piss me off and always seem to disagree with me.

We really don't.

walcotts a damn good player, still very young, our future hopes for england in a large part rest on his, wilshires, and ox-chamberlains shoulders..

im surprised people dont cut him more slack, he is lightening, a very good finisher, and his footballing brain will only get better as he gets older..

still not sold on Carroll, though Wellbeck looks like he a can do a job, has done well i think. Definately meant the finish last night.

Â