Jubilee

Dodgyknees

If the worlds most famous dysfunctional family lived on a council estate, would we really be celebrating 60 years of the mother being head of the family?

I doubt the tabloids would be fawning over them in the same way.

Her husband is a bigoted philandering gobshite.

The only one of her four kids not to create a broken home is rumoured to bat for the other side (not theres anything wrong with that but the tabloids would rip him to shreds for it anyway)

She and they get obscene amounts of handouts from the state

They dont pay their full amount of taxes

Lets have a street party in their honour!

My facebook status from last night.

Attaboy. Have another double espresso and get to it.

Take a look at this opinion poll showing she's even more popular than Queen Victoria or QE1, or these pics of bunting and festivity to get you in the mood.

Not at all interested in any of this Jubilee stuff. Haven't seen any of it either, don't want to,

BUT...

if some people like it, want a party, and want to wave flags, let them have their fun. They aint hurting anyone.

Now, off to Somerset for us to SCRUMPSTOCK!!! (shame about the **** weather)

Don't love it, don't hate it.

Happy for the extra day off.

Amused by people who hate it so much. Life's too short. get over it.

Equally amused by people who completely love it.

Don't love it, don't hate it.

Happy for the extra day off.

Amused by people who hate it so much. Life's too short. get over it.

Equally amused by people who completely love it.

Yup, people getting worked up amuse me too.

Also protestors along the Themes, should have done their research. The whole boat thing paid for by donations, naff all to do with the state this time.

Due to the extra "holiday" in the Jubilee Im going to work on a satruday instead - thanks to Lizzie. I personally dont realy care how ppl celebrate her achievement for being old and alive, but what really sicken me is the picture of various royal in military uniforms and thier numbers of medals that they have for the alleged works that they have done and the effort put in towards the military. Makes an abso mockery to the real serviceman/woman in the country.

but what really sicken me is the picture of various royal in military uniforms and thier numbers of medals that they have for the alleged works that they have done and the effort put in towards the military. Makes an abso mockery to the real serviceman/woman in the country.

Eh?

Enjoying the mock royal tweets though over the jubilee weekend - some of them are funny.

Been following Elizabeth Windsor ‏@Queen_UK for a while & one is quite amused sometimes.

I hope it's pissing it down in London.

**** bucketed down now for a good hour or two.

I went up to Victoria today and it was packed full of try-hard, Jubilee c*%ts with their flags and whatnot. Pathetic twunts.

(Yes, I am a miserable word removed!)

Yep, another one! The 'pathetic' label could be turned right around.

I hope it's pissing it down in London.

**** bucketed down now for a good hour or two.

I went up to Victoria today and it was packed full of try-hard, Jubilee c*%ts with their flags and whatnot. Pathetic twunts.

(Yes, I am a miserable word removed!)

I can be a miserable word removed too, quite alright with that, but I have to admit if it pissed it down I think it'd be hilarious. Thousands of idiots lining a grim dirty river to watch an old lady and her pointless family waltz past on some ostentatious boat and going mad about it because they've been ruled for 60 years, only stopping themselves grasping their forelocks, ma'am, because then they'd need to wave the bloody flag with their mouth, getting absolutely drenched. And having the whole thing look distinctly miserable. I'd almost watch it just to laugh.

Well if any of you do ever get to meet The Queen here are some helpful tips:- do not call her 'Miss', 'Chief' or 'You there'

Try to avoid the words, 'blimey', 'sod it', 'piss artist' 'come again?' or 'masturbation'.

Don't tell her that she doesnt look at all like she does on the stamps.

Hope that helps.

Â