Jubilee

Dodgyknees

I can find sod all good going on for it though.

This was built up as big street parties, parades, fanfares, neighbourhoods uniting... and I can seriously find sod all worth going to on Tuesday.

My proteges at work cannot be trained on Tuesday, bloody shits, I can get one to come in Monday, one's on holiday all week and the other is on nights Monday night going into Tuesday morning. ****! I'm going into work Tuesday for 0 financial gain, Just to get away from the freeloading inbred dysfunctional family party.

This woman had four kids and the only one of her siblings that hasn't created a broken home is the gay one, her husband is either a stand up comic or a reactionary bigoted twunt, the jury has been out for years (not to mention a philanderer of the highest order - lurking deep in the background of the Profumo Scandal), what the hell does this woman actually have going for her apart from her inbreeding? If she lived on a council estate the family would be considered as a potential double page spread in the Daily Heil as an example of the moral decline in this country

Someone stop me now... please ;-)

My proteges at work cannot be trained on Tuesday, bloody shits, I can get one to come in Monday, one's on holiday all week and the other is on nights Monday night going into Tuesday morning. ****! I'm going into work Tuesday for 0 financial gain, Just to get away from the freeloading inbred dysfunctional family party.

This woman had four kids and the only one of her siblings that hasn't created a broken home is the gay one, her husband is either a stand up comic or a reactionary bigoted twunt, the jury has been out for years (not to mention a philanderer of the highest order - lurking deep in the background of the Profumo Scandal), what the hell does this woman actually have going for her apart from her inbreeding? If she lived on a council estate the family would be considered as a potential double page spread in the Daily Heil as an example of the moral decline in this country

Someone stop me now... please ;-)

fantastic :D

bored_businessman.jpg

If I was a Republican I'd share the frustration that their sincerely held beliefs are so utterly irrelevant to the vast majority of Britons...but I'm not, so it's actually quite funny to read.

You're right, it's better for people to just ignore it all and continue to pay for a monarchy that does nothing for the country...

Of course you are clearly right, they do nothing for the country, nothing at all, they are horrible leaches etc and the 85% or so of the population who approve of the Queen are somehow just blind to this fact.

You're right, it's better for people to just ignore it all and continue to pay for a monarchy that does nothing for the country...

Of course you are clearly right, they do nothing for the country, nothing at all, they are horrible leaches etc and the 85% or so of the population who approve of the Queen are somehow just blind to this fact.

They obviously are. Must be awful to be them. :D

Argumentum ad populum

A fancy way of saying "I'm right and you're all wrong".

Not that it matters, people love the Monarchy and short of Maddie being found in Prince Charles' organic vegetable patch they are here to stay. On balance I'm pretty pleased about that and will be partaking in the loyal toast at Tuesday's Jubilee bash with 100's of other Brit's who also think it's great, we've even got some sneaky Americans getting in the act - they do regret the whole revolution thing deep down...

If the worlds most famous dysfunctional family lived on a council estate, would we really be celebrating 60 years of the mother being head of the family?

I doubt the tabloids would be fawning over them in the same way.

Her husband is a bigoted philandering gobshite.

The only one of her four kids not to create a broken home is rumoured to bat for the other side (not theres anything wrong with that but the tabloids would rip him to shreds for it anyway)

She and they get obscene amounts of handouts from the state

They dont pay their full amount of taxes

Lets have a street party in their honour!

My facebook status from last night.

Argumentum ad populum

A fancy way of saying "I'm right and you're all wrong".

No, just pointing out that your argument has a weak basis. It's a fair point.

It's not a weak argument. The Monarchy has approval ratings with Britons that are otherwise only found in polls performed by Zanu PF, but the former are actually real.

Arguing that, "Just because most people are really happy with them doesn't mean they're not shit", isn't particularly compelling either.

Oh and up here in Liverpool we seem to be ignoring it quite well

Not surprising on bank holiday weekend with so many out partying, it's the perfect chance to sell drugs and rob houses.

cannot get away from this wank!!

4 days of 'blanket' coverage. It's a joke. Who are these sad saps that lap this up?

I'll raise a glass or 2 to Liz for scoring me a day off, but that is it. Think my TV will be getting a good long rest these next few days.....

Â