No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

The facts are clear really;

If Solskjær wants to go, he will go and there is nothing Molde can or will do. The Norwegian football league is always built for talent, players or managers, developing and then giving their clubs the much needed proceeds of any deal.

I guarantee you that his press conference will be very subtle and, he will just say the same stuff we already know. Informal talk, does not want any negativity tied to him, no disrespect etc. I am pretty sure he knows where he will be in a week or so, but he will not say it at all.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will see out the month like i said and be announced as Villa manager on the 1st of july (officialy) He would not leave Molde FK with 3 games left this month, Randy has gone back to his family because we have signed and will not return till OGS takes charge 1st July

July? Or June...!?

Solskjaer: - I do not regret anything

- I said a flat no to many requests that have come to my contacts, both clubs who play in the Premier League next season and will play in the Champions League. But Aston Villa are a big club that I think it was right to talk too them.

We are following developments:

Interesting.

OGS says he had the permission to talk to villa both from røkke and the club. he has said no to a lot of clubs, but wanted to talk to villa as WE are such a big club. he regrets nothing.

also points out that nothing is concluded. but, as he wanted to talk to us because of the size of our club he defo seems very interested.

He will see out the month like i said and be announced as Villa manager on the 1st of july (officialy) He would not leave Molde FK with 3 games left this month, Randy has gone back to his family because we have signed and will not return till OGS takes charge 1st July

i really dont hope this is the case, we got too get the new manager in fast so we can take advanteges of all the bosman players this window and not just sitting and watching players ala hoilett going to other clubs when we could try to get him

Oh I can't take anymore of this flipping intrigue I've been up since about 6am following all this and I'm full of cold as well.

Off to watch Transformers... I know, I know ...it's dross but enjoyable dross with a whisky in hot orange squadge!

Catch y'all later.

July? Or June...!?

sorry 1st of June,they have a break after the 28th last match until the 30th of June, he may take a break as well as the team, he maybe conited to commentry work (like MON), who knows! ask Randy on 555-whosnext

Solskjær comes across very well in that interview.

Praising Villa and basically saying it's up to Villa if they want him but as it stands he's committed to Molde. Top man.

I think Randy and co are going after the right candidates this time around.

Tweeted by Norwegian Villan watching the TV press conference live.

Andreas Meier Eide ‏@andymeide

Thanks for follow everyone. Just doing my job for the Villa family. Been in love with this fantastic club for 21 years. UTV! #avfc

@astonvilla_view OGS sounded sober as always, but Villa seems like a tempting opportunity for him. He kept mentioning his contract though

I am still Molde manager

this is just initial conversations, not a job interview

he has turned down lots of offers from other clubs, including ines in the CL and PL, but Villa sounded too interesting

Villa a big club i would love to get to know, they are looking for more candidates

OGS: great what Røkke (the chairman) has done for the club, we are ready for the challenge, got permission to have chat with Villa

olskjær comes across very well in that interview.

Praising Villa and basically saying it's up to Villa if they want him but as it stands he's committed to Molde. Top man.

I think Randy and co are going after the right candidates this time around.

agree. he basicly said its all a villa desicion now. he wanted to get to know the club and talk to such a big club.

if we want him he will come to us, that was my impression.

Saw the interview.

From what I reckon, if we really want him he will come to the Villa.

A gentleman of course, but he was very fair and said we were a big club in the Premier League and he wanted to get to know us, as he put it.

This guy is awesome.. I have actually never heard someone external to the club call us a big club and actually sound like they mean it. I like that he has turned down Champions League calibre sides to talk to us that is incredible.