No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Well at least RL and PF will now know who will make the fans happy. That will count for something.

In a nutshell ! I wanted OLE but another couple of twists don't rule out Di Matteo as one poster has told me

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine RL was anticipating the meeting with OGS to be a lot more low profile than it was, and is sounding out a few of the options and interviewing them. Intrigued to see who the other 2 candidates are, hopefully of a similar calibre and excitement level.

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft

Solskjær was asked by owner: Will you go? Will you take the staff with you? Will you take players with you? Owner not happy with answers..

OGS has not answered the questions

I imagine RL was anticipating the meeting with OGS to be a lot more low profile than it was, and is sounding out a few of the options and interviewing them. Intrigued to see who the other 2 candidates are, hopefully of a similar calibre and excitement level.

:!:

Well at least RL and PF will now know who will make the fans happy. That will count for something.

In a nutshell ! I wanted OLE but another couple of twists don't rule out Di Matteo as one poster has told me

I hope not on Di Matteo. I just don't rate him at all. Dunne & Collins will run rings round him like Terry and Lampard do now. Also the players at WBA thought he was a joke!!!

Sorry far from happening option yes but 2 others in frame :!:

No appointment imminent :!:

Nope :!: I didn't know about Ole until Trees wasv on the money then had it confirmed . But similar profiles of the other 2 to OLE .

Did you read the villa website as well?

Nope just got in . News ruined my balti :!:

Do you know who the other 2 are??

how i see it people are getting confused with the plane taking OGS home with randy going back to the states,i think OSG is going to ponder the move if offered over the weekend,it doesnt help when molde`s major backer is pulling the plug on finances for the club as a threat if OGS does leave and this will play a major part of his decision,

what i have seen of him so far in a managerial role looks very promising and i do hope he joins us,fingers crossed we here something positive very soon to cheer about,this is my first proper post so please be gentle with me lol, UTV

Well if the other two are as exciting I am cool with it. If the other two are Premier league plodders then I am far less jazzed.

Happily it looks like the publicity has ruined things for OGS at home so he really will be motivated to join us. I just hope Randy closes the deal.

That said he he has Rodgers & AVB lined up as his other two then yeah, thats pretty exciting.

Balls. Was really hoping we'd get him, really wish there wasn't all this investor bollocks to throw it into doubt. I am intrigued by Mysteryman's new :!: though about exciting candidates. Whilst Lambert is a good choice, he's certainly not as exciting (or risky!) as Ole.

Could be another candidate we've not even thought about. David Platt...

MM do you think OGS is completly out of the mix? or do reckon he is still the biggest candidate? anyways complete bummer this, i think OGS is one of the most exciting managers around that we are able to get. martinez and lambert are ok managers but you know what you get with them, middel of the park fotball that never gonna turn your sqaud into serious contenders for top 6.

Is there absolutely any chance of us getting him at all? I mean, MM's been wrong before.

have you misread what mm said or something? why are you now asking if there's any chance at all of us getting him? course there is, the bloke travelled to birmingham to speak to us ffs :lol: