No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solskjaer defied Røkke

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has not hidden the fact that one day he could think of returning to England. Nevertheless, Aker is surprising that he dropped Friday's workout, and headed to England in public for informal talks with Aston Villa before the three major league games in a week, "writes Aker in the press release.

http://tinyurl.com/6wwet6v

**** me, just saw the release,I'll be eating humble pie til I puke. Madness. Oh well, at least that's bridges burned for OGS unless this really is extortion by Aker.

Haven't these people heard of the telephone or even better video conferencing? If both parties wanted an informal chat, surely it'd be better to do this under the prying eyes of the media/thetrees!

More to it than a informal chat out of politeness.

Mat Kendrick said on Twitter today that it's going to take some persuasion to ensure Molde let him go, obviously they all love him there. I suppose it's down to Ole himself though, he said he wants to manage in the premiership; now here's his chance.

Yeah they would never put that statement up if something wasn't going on. I'm confident this will go through now.

Just a case of finding something else to do with my time instead of refreshing VT every five minutes!

Solskjaer defied Røkke

"Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has not hidden the fact that one day he could think of returning to England. Nevertheless, Aker is surprising that he dropped Friday's workout, and headed to England in public for informal talks with Aston Villa before the three major league games in a week, "writes Aker in the press release.

http://tinyurl.com/6wwet6v

**** me, just saw the release,I'll be eating humble pie til I puke. Madness. Oh well, at least that's bridges burned for OGS unless this really is extortion by Aker.

vem visste att norrman kunde ha ett sannt temprament ;)

yeh, i really cant see him staying at molde after that...

I hope that gives some sort of insight and I hope I am welcome here.

of course you are , hope the traffic eases up on the M25 for you now :-)

Haha, nice. I revel in the banter.

Nahh, i am a proper fan. But just here to get a different perspective on things!

Really hope Solskjaer joins you guys!

Villa have put up a statement on the OS.

Reading between the lines.....I think the only hold up now is compensation with Molde and their backers. Probably playing hardball with Randy.

Apparently the owner of Molde FK is really buthurt about OGS talking with Villa. Read something about him withdrawing economical support to the club etc. So I do imagine they are going to be though on the negotiations.

Yeah they would never put that statement up if something wasn't going on. I'm confident this will go through now.

Just a case of finding something else to do with my time instead of refreshing VT every five minutes!

This. I'd expect something to come out Monday at the earliest now, if anything. I just hope this story, if it is going to happen, will unveil itself sooner rather than later.

my pennys worth

this deal would have been anounced today for all the reasons listed over the last few pages (expense, bringing wife etc)

but this bloke that financialy backs molde has ballsed it up by going tits and withdrawing his backing, ole feels he needs to discus this with him face to face, hence heading back to norway now.

Pretty rich coming from a soft southern plastic Brummie like you, Tone! :lol:

Nahh, i am a proper fan. But just here to get a different perspective on things!

What're your thoughts on Ashley Young then? Sorry if OT but theres not much news atm unfortunatly

This is what MoldeFC posted on the clubs website early this morning.

Molde Fotballklubb er kjent med interessen og kontakten fra Aston Villa, og er kjent med at Aston Villa og Ole Gunnar Solskjær snakker sammen.

It apparently translates as:-

"Molde is aware of interest and contact from Aston Villa, and aware that Aston Villa and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are talking together"

Doesn't sound very vitriolic to me at all.

What're your thoughts on Ashley Young then? Sorry if OT but theres not much news atm unfortunatly

Don't ruin the thread... couldn't give 2 **** about Daley.

I reckon its slightly odds against.

I'm no fan of Faulkner ...and Randy is testing my patience. But when the club release a statement its generally the truth .......ie the vote confidence for AM was dissected , twisted by all and sundry. but in the end the club did exactly what they said - it wasn't a ruse to keep us quiet - neither did they dump him when we were safe. He got the three games.

I really think its as they (and OSG) Have said.....they have other people to see................

...the silence from Carrow rd is deafening......Martinez has showed his hard, As has Rodgers.....I doubt if the canaries will keep the lid on it over the weekend.................Lambo, Lambo, Lambo....!

Very much bridges burnt I think too.. even if he doesn't come here I feel bad for the club now.

Yeah I feel a little bad for his current club to be honest.

From what I read, it seems Ole was asked a few things before he left. Would he be taking his back-room/support staff with him, & would he be taking any players with him. To which, he didn't give a definitive answer.

Good for us. But as they say 'chiefly the mold of a man's fortune is in his own hands' :thumb: