No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Are we missing the point about OGSs interview, he says he attended the meeting because he wants to 'meet their questions about the initial call' Who made this initial call? the way he has phrased this is unclear, but surely if he made the call it only increases the likely hood that he wants to come.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know Mat Kendrick gets all the big stories first, well I reckon his tweet about OGS being the perfect fit for Aston Villa yesterday (which I believe was before the rife speculation started)

Ahem

I think that you will find that VT has the march on starting rife speculation in such matters.

Matt Kendrick (with respect) just follows

:winkold:

Whoops, my bad.

Although I would say yourself and VT deal in hard fact rather than speculation!

I don't wear that he has gone back.

He arrived late morning.

Mr Lerner left at 1530hrs

There has been no private jet movement back to Kristiansund.

To get back today OGS would need to get the 1730 SAS flight from Heathrow to Oslo, to connect with the last flight to Kristiansund. To make this flight he would need to leave Birmingham latest 1430, having been here less than 3 hours, and then he might not make it.

In short, he wouldn't put himself through that.

Whatever else, OGS is still here, and will not return to Norway until tomorrow at the earliest.

As BOF stated, this is being played down...

2 chinooks have just flown over my house, may be randy is buying the whole team.

Vegard Fl. Vaagbo ‏@RBFlemma

Solskjær was warned by Røkke not to travel to meet with #avfc. When he still left, Aker, a company owned by Røkke, pulled out of Molde

So blackmail?! Wow... Don't worry Ole I know where you will be welcome!

Solskjær was warned by Røkke not to travel to meet with #avfc. When he still left, Aker, a company owned by Røkke, pulled out of Molde

Sounds like the sort of thing any respecting 12 year old football club owner should do.

So blackmail?! Wow... Don't worry Ole I know where you will be welcome!

I do not believe that for a second. Aker is a major publicly listed company. Even if Røkke can be a hothead, I am sure this decision has nothing to do with OGS flying to meet the Villa.

Røkke, the Molde owner has an extremely bad temper.

Remember when he injured his foot after kickin a cole automat screaming "what a bunch of words removed" to the players after a terrible performace.

Are we missing the point about OGSs interview, he says he attended the meeting because he wants to 'meet their questions about the initial call' Who made this initial call? the way he has phrased this is unclear, but surely if he made the call it only increases the likely hood that he wants to come.

He was Wolves first choice if i recall

Did he come over and meet them face to face ?

so I'm pinning my hopes on that meaning he came for more than a cup of coffee and a chat

If lambert is presented as manager now, i will cry. Can just hear that scottish tone, and religous fist pumping and clapping on the touchline.

Please dont take my solskjaer away.

i will be whooping with delight if we get 'Lambo' - seems highly unlikley - If ole declines us, it must mean the club is in a right state - i couldn't see Olly saying 'no' and lambo saying 'yes'

If Olle does decline us Kmac would IMO be the bookies favourite !

Røkke, the Molde owner has an extremely bad temper.

Remember when he injured his foot after kickin a cole automat screaming "what a bunch of words removed" to the players after a terrible performace.

Agree, but this was quite a few years ago. He has generally calmed down after that. Aker is not solely owned by Røkke, its a listed company FFS. Aker is saying that this has been discussed for a long time. I believe them.

Yeah apparently his agent is still here

I've just read the report & if it is true then the move must be still on. You don't get a fancy jet owned by Lerner just to have talks with a club. Just doesn't add up - plus you would leave your agent there either.

It would be interesting to find out if Ole's wife has gone back or is planning to go back with him or not.