No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I believe a player like Stephen Ireland might be a revalation under OSG, and finally being played to his strengths...
Yeah, I'm thinking Darren Bent too.

I was thinking the same yesterday. Bent will possibly love playing for one of the great goal poachers in recent times. I also vaguely remember Ole having positive words about Delfouneso a couple of years ago after a reserve match, so maybe there is some hope that Delfouneso can improve his game under OGS.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that out of respect to OGS, and as a sign of how happy we are with his (imminent) appointment, we should all make an extra effort to ensure we spell his name correctly.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer :angry:

Olé Gunnar Solskjær :angry:

Alex McLeish :bang:

Ole Gunnar Solskjær :clap:

Just wanted to share

video somebody put up yesterday incase some of you missed it. I think it was put on MUTV but it's all about Ole and Molde. Great guy.

The most excited I've been about events at Villa for ages. OGS arrival would give the place such a buzz, and make it hard for the media to ignore us as usual.

So thanks to TheTrees for the info!

Got your Rush tickets yet mate?! Got mine yesterday, swept away on a wave of positivity!! :)

Really pleased that mostly everyone seems so happy with our pursuit of OGS. I have my doubts and continue to have them despite the euphoric nature of some of the posts.

But, has anyone remotely considered the possibility that they guy may even say no to us and what that means for our continued managerail pursuit?

Anyway, breaking news in Norway is that the corporate group Aker is to sell their ownership in Molde and pull funding. Aker is controlled by Kjell Inge Røkke (some of you nerds may remember that this is the guy who owned Wimbledon some years ago). If this is true, the chances of Sunny Rock in the Water coming to Villa has just increased substantially. Without the Aker/Røkke money, Molde is fuuuuucked.

Kjell Inge Røkke's private jet

If this is planned into BHX this weekend, I am going to start laying.....

Really pleased that mostly everyone seems so happy with our pursuit of OGS. I have my doubts and continue to have them despite the euphoric nature of some of the posts.

But, has anyone remotely considered the possibility that they guy may even say no to us and what that means for our continued managerail pursuit?

I imagine most are taking the opportunity to be happy about something football related and not reaching for the razor blades.

Anyway, breaking news in Norway is that the corporate group Aker is to sell their ownership in Molde and pull funding. Aker is controlled by Kjell Inge Røkke (some of you nerds may remember that this is the guy who owned Wimbledon some years ago). If this is true, the chances of Sunny Rock in the Water coming to Villa has just increased substantially. Without the Aker/Røkke money, Molde is fuuuuucked.

Pic isn't showing.

Why would you start laying?

Latest update is that Mr Lerner's jet has departed for the U.S., undoubtedly with him on it.

So lots of remote negotiation, please come and meet the owner before he has to fly home to fulfil his personal obligations.

Signed, sealed and delivered, I think.

Pic isn't showing.

Why would you start laying?

it is now.

i was being flippant, that Røkke might send his jet to grab his man back. :)