No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I think Villa would Funke awesome under his leadership. Everything is possible for Solskjaer to get a great managerial career in England, says Carew.

I cannot wait for Villa to Funke awesome under his leadership.

I think Villa would Funke awesome under him too

Oooooh how apt.... the players will now be running out onto the pitch to the tune of Donna Summer - "I feel Love"

They won't because that would be disco

hold on, if there were 3 people who got on the plane yesterday in Bham, then 3 people landed in Norway.

and if 3 people have got on the plane this morning, then OGS must either not be on the plane, or someone else has been left behind???

Please be Alan Hutton. Please be Alan Hutton. Please be Alan Hutton.

Let's hope so. Perhaps Randy is playing a trans-europe version of the chicken, fox and grain riddle?

Im so **** excited about this!!! :D

Yep, Villa + Excitement...It's been too long hasn't it? :D

Absolutely. It's the unknown factor which is so exciting... could be a masterstroke but could also be a disaster. With AMC we all knew how it would be and the season was so predictable..... this season will be really exciting if we get him.

loved this bit

Football commentator and sports director Kenneth Fredheim in Canal Plus says Solskjaer really get something to chew on if he gets offered the manager job at Aston Villa.

- I believe it is appropriate for Solskjaer to say no to clubs like Blackburn and Bolton, on the grounds that he still has much to learn and prove. But I think probably the decision becomes more difficult if there is talk of a club like Villa, says Fredheim.

He points out that Aston Villa is one of England's big clubs, with a passionate and enthusiastic fan base and good ownership.

- No one is better to consider this here than Ole Gunnar himself. He has a unique experience as both player and coach under Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United. But if Aston Villa really want him, he has something serious to think about, says Kenneth Fredheim.

TheTrees: keep your eyes open when the plane arrives...

The Evening Mail photographer is running around the place asking questions, and Midlands Today are sniffing around, so I think that I am redundant!

Someone needs to have a go at the BBC. Like, helloooo?, there are TWO once-mighty clubs in talks with prospective new managers today. **** Kenny this Liverpool that Martinez bla blah blablah. Cnts.

Let them.

Takes the pressure of us and we conclude our search and appointment swiftly.

James Nursey on Twitter:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer flying in for talks with #AVFC owner Lerner today. Club still advising that he is 1 of a few options.