Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Not going to believe it until it is on the OS.

Come off it pal, he will probably play half a dozen games for his new club before the OS cotton on. 

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Get f****** Gabby, hope you're bankrupt in 5 years time.

People make comments like these, wishing ill for someones life, about a footballer, based on being a football supporter, and don't realise that they in fact MUST be a word removed themselves.

I really wonder how old some of these lot are, upon doing a little research, I realise they are actually newbies.:rolleyes:

:crylaugh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

How can people wish him well... He's a complete bell end?

Took the piss out of all of us when we needed him most. He's a terrible footballer and probably a terrible person.

Get f****** Gabby, hope you're bankrupt in 5 years time.

Him and Benteke have provided most of our best moments in last 10 years.

Gabby up to 2011 and then Benteke took over the mantle.

I'm not excusing the last 2-3 years of piss taking at all from him but when he finally leaves and forget his antics I'll fondly remember the times when he used to be good.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Nobody has ever said that before.

Can you imagine the unbridled joy of seeing Alison Brie playing centre forward. In a claret and blue bikini. That is too small so that her boobies keep falling out. 

Just the one time would be fine. 

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People make comments like these, wishing ill for someones life, about a footballer, based on being a football supporter, and don't realise that they in fact MUST be a word removed themselves.

I really wonder how old some of these lot are, upon doing a little research, I realise they are actually newbies.:rolleyes:

:crylaugh:

I agree with this to an extent. I do think people go a little over the top when they don't like a footballer. Whether a player is good or not is usually a welcomed debate, but it does cross a line wishing them misery in their life. He is a footballer. You think he sucks? OK. Move on. Its not like he stole your job, shagged your missus and ran over your puppy now is it? If he did however, by all means, unleash hell. Lets just keep it in perspective though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Can you imagine the unbridled joy of seeing Alison Brie playing centre forward. In a claret and blue bikini. That is too small so that her boobies keep falling out. 

Sorry. Impossible to imagine.

She plays centre back.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Can't be any worse than that tit Gabby!;)

10 minutes ago, AndFos said:

Oh no she doesn't, she is the playmaker that keeps the team ticking! ;)

Hope nobody saw that.

Edited by AJ
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, AndFos said:

Oh no she doesn't, she is the playmaker that keeps the team ticking! ;)

if she was a centre back, I would dribble all around her.

Â