Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I mean Cameron ***** Jerome has scored 20 in the Championship twice and Gabby is twice the player he is (not saying much but still). He's definitely not good enough for the PL anymore, but a fit and motivated Gabby is no doubt an asset in the Championship.

I doubt this very much. Sadly!

I don't have the hatred for Gabby that a lot on here appear to have but based purely on footballing matters, I would ideally like to see him leave. His wages are far too high for a player who is not good enough to start in a championship side. I much prefer the idea of any combination of the strikers we've been linked to than Gabby.

The time has long passed when we should be going into a new season , hoping/anticipating a huge improvement from Gabby. He has showed consistency in never being prolific.

6 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

I don't have the hatred for Gabby that a lot on here appear to have but based purely on footballing matters, I would ideally like to see him leave. His wages are far too high for a player who is not good enough to start in a championship side. I much prefer the idea of any combination of the strikers we've been linked to than Gabby.

The time has long passed when we should be going into a new season , hoping/anticipating a huge improvement from Gabby. He has showed consistency in never being prolific.

Me neither- my personal belief is that quite simply he is not good enough for Aston Villa- i said this the first time i saw him play and have not changed my mind one jot- I've never been rude or malicious towards him in any way- i just want him gone and echo your sentiments entirely 

On 12/07/2016 at 18:26, Dave J said:

I've never been rude or malicious towards him in any way

Don't worry mate, I'm always on hand to be rude and malicious about the fat sh#t for you :D

On 12/07/2016 at 08:25, Gary Thomas said:

Football fans a pretty fickle bunch, goals and good performances would soon win the crowd over.  

Is that you O'Leary? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

There have been quite a few pics of him and yes he did. 

Well I haven't seen them:P  hmmmm so he played against a bunch of nobodies who we knocked 8 past yet failed to score. 

Looks like he stays and has another season of scoring 5 or 6 then. 

• Like 1

On 12 July 2016 at 08:35, PieFacE said:

There's no way back for Gabby now from me.  His attitude last season was disgusting,  especially at a time when we needed leadership and he was one of the most experienced players. 

When the apparent club captain,  longest serving player and a player who claims to love the club treats it with such disregard,  it's no wonder other players played like they didn't care.   He's a terrible example to have in the dressing room.  

As much as i want to disagree with that.....I can't.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Richard said:

Macdonalds, Burger King

Pro footballers wouldn't be seen dead in a place like that.  Bare minimum would be the handmade burger company,  anywhere where bits of beef minced into a patty costs upwards of £20 because someone couldn't take the time to actually peel the potatoes. 

Â