I saw Boulding play...

PauloBarnesi

I remember Scott Murray playing a couple of games for us in 95, was very quick but crap..... Remember him against Man Citeh when we lost 1-0

Saw Stephen Cooke against Man Utd as a sub, and he should've had a penalty, other notable mentions goto Chris Sutton, Carl Tiler, Salifou, Sasa Curcic, Adam Rachel and his beaver like mouth and of course, Jonathon Hogg.... (I've seen all those live, in front of me)

David Curtolo (was suppose to be an amazing swede superkid, who never got near the first team), Mika Aaritalo, Drobny, Richard Walker and Neil Tarrant was it? (One of them scored against Arsenal if I remember rightly) Salifou (no, that's not a mistake him being mentioned twice, I just love the guy so much), David Hughes, Ferrerasi (was pants)......

I saw Scott murray's debut at Sheff Wed, I think it was and he was pretty promising I thought. It was Richard Walker who scored against Arsenal, with a header at the Holte End. I think it ended 1-1 or maybe 1-0 to us, I can't remember.

Good shout. - Andy Comyn played in that game at VP v Milan I think (the first one - the Kent Nielsen one, not the Andy King one). He played really well, too. He'd played about 2 or 3 times before then at most, and pretty much never played again for us. What a night that was.

Phil King

David Unsworth.....oh, wait :?

Saw him in what I believe was his only reserve game at Filbert Street. Dull game about which I remember almost nothing else, though.

Tick a boo son, can't be beaten surely?

I saw Simon Stainrod score in one of my first visits to VP as a nipper.

Was also there for 'fat Dave' Ginolas big reveal.

And I've seen Adam Rachel in goal against Tamworth, his home town club (and mine)

I thought that Paul Mortimer was going to be ace. Ended for him after he gave the Holte End 2 fingers. Sad.

i was 8 when this happened but still don't get it?? He scored i think the 4th against Luton after a really good run, was giving it the old "look at that for a goal" but stuck 2 fingers up at Holte.

Can anyone tell me what his problem was and why he did what he did?? he was new to the team, and scored a goal like that, but then sticks two fingers up at the Holte??

I was young aswell when that happened. I seem to remember my dad saying he was getting some stick for being a bit lazy but not sure that would warrant a player to do that to the fans. Big Ron's first season I believe.

I saw Boulding score too.

Also, saw Nii Lamptey score at the sty in a friendly, I was in the blose end sat on my hands all the way through.

On a different tack, I remember seeing Mellberg for the first time, we were sat next to the tunnel in the game that we won the Intertoto, FC Zurich? He just stood at the mouth of the tunnel in a black polo neck jumper taking it all in. What a player he was to go on to be for us!

He must have had a blinder

We also had David James and Enckelman back then so he would have needed to have had several to get a regular first team spot KHV. :winkold:

Enckelman was the worst keeper we have ever had in my lifetime by miles.

He must have had a blinder

We also had David James and Enckelman back then so he would have needed to have had several to get a regular first team spot KHV. :winkold:

Enckelman was the worst keeper we have ever had in my lifetime by miles.

bit harsh, i remember him being a pretty decent shot stopper until the infamous **** up!

Ginola was another pointless signing

Â