I saw Boulding play...

PauloBarnesi

Good shout. - Andy Comyn played in that game at VP v Milan I think (the first one - the Kent Nielsen one, not the Andy King one). He played really well, too. He'd played about 2 or 3 times before then at most, and pretty much never played again for us. What a night that was.

David Unsworth.....oh, wait :?

I watched him play at Wycombe in a friendly if I recall ... and I saw Fabio Ferrasi play at Wycombe for Villa , no idea if it was the same match as we played a few games there but possibly it was also the same friendly where Dwight Yorke was being begged by the Villa fans not to leave

You are correct on all counts I too was there that evening actually asked him after the game regards to yorke and all he said was " u will have to ask him if he's off " , I remember ferrasi spending his entire time on the pitch looking completely lost !!!

anyone remember Neil Cutler???

Came in as GK cover under John Gregory KHV. Made one first team appearance as a substitute.

well remembered. The name just stuck in my head for some reason, I thought he was a full back.

I am now wondering why I remember him at all if he only made 1 sub appearance.

He must have had a blinder :lol:

They were two Zambian players who played for us during season 69/70 KHV. The Doc brought them in from Atlanta Chiefs but they did not turn out to be as good as he and we had hoped they would be and they only played 4 first team games between them in that relegation season.

He must have had a blinder

We also had David James and Enckelman back then so he would have needed to have had several to get a regular first team spot KHV. :winkold:

as previously mentioned, Nil Lamptey. That wonder goal he scored against Wigan (?) in the Coca Cola Cup (?) when we won 5-nil (?).

somebody please find a clip and link me to that goal. Proper stunner, (the goal that is) if my memory serves me correctly.

I thought that Paul Mortimer was going to be ace. Ended for him after he gave the Holte End 2 fingers. Sad.

i was 8 when this happened but still don't get it?? He scored i think the 4th against Luton after a really good run, was giving it the old "look at that for a goal" but stuck 2 fingers up at Holte.

Can anyone tell me what his problem was and why he did what he did?? he was new to the team, and scored a goal like that, but then sticks two fingers up at the Holte??

Ronald Hoop!

Haha i remember him, he played one trial game against Birmingham City (John Frain testimonial we beat them 9-0 at the Sty, think he got 2, Draper got 2 and Lee Hendrie got 2, can't remember the other scorers)

he had a lot of clubs, we had him on trial from Telstar, which was his best scoring record:-

Wiki

Pretty sure this wasn't the game. I'm sure it was the day after Big Ron had been sacked, we played them in a friendly for the grand opening of their fantastic new half a stadium, and it ended in a 1-1 draw.

Â