I saw Boulding play...

PauloBarnesi

He must have had a blinder

We also had David James and Enckelman back then so he would have needed to have had several to get a regular first team spot KHV. :winkold:

Enckelman was the worst keeper we have ever had in my lifetime by miles.

bit harsh, i remember him being a pretty decent shot stopper until the infamous **** up!

Ginola was another pointless signing

He must have had a blinder

We also had David James and Enckelman back then so he would have needed to have had several to get a regular first team spot KHV. :winkold:

Enckelman was the worst keeper we have ever had in my lifetime by miles.

I have to disagree. Schmeichel was absolutely shocking when he "played" for us. Except for his goal that is.

Luc Nilis was tragic! The guy was class, then SNAP! Berson sweet passer never given a chance. Sasa Curcic - horrendous. I was in the Doug Ellis stand when Richard Walker scored his only Villa goal, It was Arsenal and finished 1-1.

Or what about Osbourne, Chris Sutton and Phil Bardsley!

Of those previously mentioned, Bosko Balaban, Carlton Cole, Luc Nilis.

Also - Franz Carr.

And I was there when Alex Cropley got his leg broken.

Franz Carr playing (did he score?)

If memory serves...wasn't it an injury time winner in a cup game? in '96? Don't know if it was on the way to winning the league cup though, couldve been FA Cup...I should probably google it

- It was an FA Cup quarter final winning goal against his old club Forest :)

Franz Carr playing (did he score?) is pretty impressive
He played three games (1995-96) and scored one goal. But a vital one - against his old club Forest, to put us through to a League Cup semifinal (which we lost to Liverpool).

Â