England Euro 2012 23 man squad

EastEndVillan

I'd probably not call up Ferdinand either. He's not what he once was, and his back is prone to flaring up to the point he now has to be careful how many games he plays.

thats true but he has probably played as many games as Terry this season and definitely more than the England captain who i dont think can last 3 games a week

The fact that Glen Johnson was called up ahead of Micah Richards in the first place is an absolute joke! I'd love to know what he's done wrong because Capello didn't pick him either! Calling up Martin Kelly to replace Gary Cahill just doesn't make sense at all.

Given the amount of starts/apprearences and his actually performances this year, i think Albrighton could feel unfortunate not to get an England call up if Kelly's anything to go by.

No doubting he's a talent, but when you've got Micah Richards available, then Kelly shouldn't be anywhere near this squad.

This england squad is a joke and so is Woy. No Richards, no Ferdinand, no Carrick, no Joe Cole, no Peter Crouch.

But we have Kelly, Henderson, Andy Carroll, Glen Johnson, Downing?

England will lose to France and draw the other games and come home without winning a game

Its very annoying when England have 15 players out and the combined injury total of all the other 15 countries is 3-4..!!!! (Especially zee Germans)

And it always happens! :evil: always, always, always!

**** physios!

It's not like it's just some squad player that gets injured too. Gerard, Bent, Rooney, Beckham, Lampard all had big injuries before a tournement. :(

And there's Ferdinand nursing a bruised ego.

But seriously, I'm no England or Rio Ferdinand fan but why wasn't he selected? Madness.

Its very annoying when England have 15 players out and the combined injury total of all the other 15 countries is 3-4..!!!! (Especially zee Germans)

And it always happens! :evil: always, always, always!

Bring back the magic sponge!

Â