Weekends football 14/16

andykeenan

rumours coming out of blackburn that they havnt paid the wages this month as they havent had the next batch of tv money and barclays wont let them have it on credit, mayby thats why they dont look arsed against swansea today.

It breaks my heart to give Robbie Savage any credit what's so ever, however he has just made me laugh on final score.

On doncaster.

I look at at doncaster and you can't believe how many premiership rejects they have.

They have all these guys that have played in the premier league, on loads of doe, and basically their all rubbish.

Poor Beye :crylaugh:

Birmingham City will be in the play offs no matter what so it makes no difference what their score is. They are 8 points ahead of Brighton who are 7th and losing 5-0. And they are 12 points off automatic. They might as well relax.

savage also believes we paid £6million for Beye, maybe in wages I suppose :lol:

considering Doncaster are all but down, will Beye be the highest paid player to ever grace league one?

savage also believes we paid £6million for Beye, maybe in wages I suppose :lol:

considering Doncaster are all but down, will Beye be the highest paid player to ever grace league one?

his only contracted until end of season, and his red card today will mean i very much doubt he will ever play in english football again. can see him at somewhere like celtic for a season

Scott Dann OG

Who said we should buy him, he's been bloody awful all season

even before he went to blackburn I said he was massivley over rated and people moaned at me.

glad we never signed him, he isnt a patch on dunne or collins

Â