Weekends football 14/16

andykeenan

Top class analysis by Neville on Sky yet again, very impressed.. doesn't shirk away from the talk of diving either.

Did he mention how terrible we are?

Yeah, talked about Clark and also talked about Hutton's poor defending.. someone has to say it and i'm glad he is, first Warnock now Hutton please continue Neville.

Rather that than the "mcleish is doing an ok job" bollocks.

Neville proving Messi does indeed dive on Sky too

Just out of interest as I haven't been watching but how did he prove it? I've watched quite a lot of Barca and Messi and I've seen him go down easily but never seen him dive like Young the other day or Ronaldo against Valencia for example.

Just out of interest as I haven't been watching but how did he prove it? I've watched quite a lot of Barca and Messi and I've seen him go down easily but never seen him dive like Young the other day or Ronaldo against Valencia for example.

He showed a clip of the Sociedad game and him falling down dramatically in the box, clear dive (he slowed the clip slowed down too).

Anyway Neville also admitted he took a dive at times when he was playing, showed clips of Beckham diving etc too.. like I said very impressed he never shirked away from it even if he has stopped playing the game.

He showed a clip of the Sociedad game and him falling down dramatically in the box, clear dive (he slowed the clip slowed down too).

Ah fair enough, although I reckon if you went through clips of more or less any player you'd find something.

Â