Weekends football 14/16

andykeenan

Norwich are terrible

edit : 6-1 there it is.. awful.

Anyone seen the Lambert Fanclub this afternoon ;-)

Yeah because losing to Man City is a clear indication of his managerial ability isnt it... *rolls eyes*

He's still an absolutely fantastic manager. One result doesn't change that.

Norwich are terrible

Yeah because losing to Man City is a clear indication of his managerial ability isnt it... *rolls eyes*

They'll go down next season

Norwich are terrible

They'll go down next season

Well even if they did, he's still a brilliant manager for everything he's done. Back to back promotions from League 1 to the Premier League is incredibly impressive. I'd imagine a hell of a lot of the players there are all from the lower leagues too.

Peronally I don't think they will go down next year, as long as they keep Lambert.

Norwich are terrible

One result doesn't seem up the season, I think the praise Lambert has got at times is a bit over the top but he has really done with Norwich this season and I can see them building on it for the next.

Norwich are terrible

You write off Lambert and Rodgers while suggesting Capello or Scholari as next Villa manager.

One result doesn't seem up the season, I think the praise Lambert has got at times is a bit over the top but he has really done with Norwich this season and I can see them building on it for the next.

i dont think he has got as much as Rodgers has got, both have done a very good job and I expect 1 to go down next year probably Swansea

a grinning kenny dalglish actually makes me want to hit my tv screen...

the way he's ignored reporters questions recently like a stroppy attention seeking teenager is pathetic...

it'd be hilarious if nobody asked to interview the **** prick after this win and see how he likes it

Â