Weekends football 14/16

andykeenan

But he's not preventing a goal scoring opportunity if they score...

Yes he is.

He prevented one goal scoring opportunity.

Then Tottenham got another due to where the ball went.

That another goal scoring opportunity occurred after his foul is irrelevant. He clearly prevented a goal scoring opportunity.

I think Cech deserved the yellow but not the red because Bale scored. He stopped one goal scoring opportunity but didn't prevent the other.

Mata's goal was a **** disgrace. Terry came barreling in and knocked down 3 tottenham players including the keeper then the ball doesn't even cross the line and yet it's a goal. I don't even think the ball touched the line.

Wonder if someone can help me out.

Just got home and planned to watch the game on itv +1. After switching on, at half time i was greeted by the following message.

Due to legal reasons, we are unable to broadcast the program shown earlier on itv.

Anyone know why this could be after showing the first half?

Good win for Chelsea at the end, Lampard's goal was great.

Don't see them getting past Barcelona but if you ask me if they achieve top 4 and probably win the cup then this season wasn't a total right off after all.

Di Matteo has done a pretty good job there so far to be fair.. credit has to go to him too.

Wonder if someone can help me out.

Just got home and planned to watch the game on itv +1. After switching on, at half time i was greeted by the following message.

Due to legal reasons, we are unable to broadcast the program shown earlier on itv.

Anyone know why this could be after showing the first half?

Absolutely no idea. Unless the controller of +1 is a Spurs fan.

But he's not preventing a goal scoring opportunity if they score...

Yes he is.

He prevented one goal scoring opportunity.

Then Tottenham got another due to where the ball went.

That another goal scoring opportunity occurred after his foul is irrelevant. He clearly prevented a goal scoring opportunity.

Just as well you're not a ref!

Â