ST renewal (only vote if a current ST holder)

TrentVilla

As an existing Season Ticket holder will you renew for next season?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. As an existing Season Ticket holder will you renew for next season?

• Yes - I've already renewed or will do so no matter what
    • Yes - When we are safe
    • No - Because of McLeish
    • No - Because of Lerner
    • No - Because of a non football related reason

"Agbonlahor paid tribute to the club's supporters for being patient during a season of transition"

Presumably that's the transition from being competitive and relatively entertaining whilst winning games to being total shite.

Or am I missing something.

Transition.. we must be the only club in the PL that goes through a transition every single year.

Gabby/the club should be embarrassed with that stunt they have tried to pull off.. giving him the captain role wasn't a footballing decision was more a PR decision.

Is it right the club are ringing around to try and persuade people to renew ? - Amazing ...............but also gives me hope that enough people answer - 'no because of Mcleish' the axe will fall.

This for me. I will most probably renew my 3 tickets but will do so at the last minute in the hope that it cranks up the pressure on the useless one.

The ticket office called me earlier today, I told them I wasn't renewing and explained the reason being the crap football dished up. I added that if we changed the manager i would renew but if he stays i won't.

I got the impression that they're hearing the same reasoning repeatedly........

At £300 a ticket - I don't think stay away season ticket holders will hurt Randy - Sadly

The knock on effect should, such as less money being spent on refreshments at games, merchandise and the income from sponsorship and match day advertising will fall as well. You can't command top whack for the sponsorship when your crowds are so low.

Humans are not stupid. You cannot fool all of the people all of the time. The fact of the matter is they are using Gabby because he is a villa fan and a local boy and they think this will help drive ticket sales up. They must think us fans are stupid. This statement wont make a bit of difference.

Is it right the club are ringing around to try and persuade people to renew ? - Amazing ...............but also gives me hope that enough people answer - 'no because of Mcleish' the axe will fall.

This for me. I will most probably renew my 3 tickets but will do so at the last minute in the hope that it cranks up the pressure on the useless one.

The ticket office called me earlier today, I told them I wasn't renewing and explained the reason being the crap football dished up. I added that if we changed the manager i would renew but if he stays i won't.

I love you. The more season ticket holders who say this, they will eventually get the message. I think he may leave in summer.

I love you. The more season ticket holders who say this, they will eventually get the message. I think he may leave in summer.

Steady on ! I'm a happily married man !

Steady on ! I'm a happily married man !

The wife wont find out. :winkold:

Just to warn fans who have signed up to pre-payment plans for Season Ticket, I have been informed by the ticket office unfortunately we cannot do the refunds as you have an agreement with Zebra, hang on your the one who use Zebra who have obviously paid up front for ST's, but in BIG BOLD LETTERS they should say non-refundable via AVFC!

Just to warn fans who have signed up to pre-payment plans for Season Ticket, I have been informed by the ticket office unfortunately we cannot do the refunds as you have an agreement with Zebra, hang on your the one who use Zebra who have obviously paid up front for ST's, but in BIG BOLD LETTERS they should say non-refundable via AVFC!

I know these are stressful times - but youve lost me here ?

Basically I purchased new ST's on the pay over 9 months scheme, I've now been told it's non-refundable!!

So youve purchased next years season ticket - and now would like a refund......

Wouldn't the obvious thing to be to have held back a bit.

The club always used to refund provided you hadn't yet attended a game. I am pretty sure if you stamp your feet you will get youre money back.

At £300 a ticket - I don't think stay away season ticket holders will hurt Randy - Sadly

The knock on effect should, such as less money being spent on refreshments at games, merchandise and the income from sponsorship and match day advertising will fall as well. You can't command top whack for the sponsorship when your crowds are so low.

Let's also not forget that most of the tickets are over £300 too. It's a big loss having low attendances and isn't a sustainable way to run a club.

so 100 people dont buy a £300 st, thats 30k. 300 dont buy - 90k. 1000 people dont renew thats £300,000 in revenue gone and when, and when your talking of about 5k people not renewing.....

the cost in lost ST revenue alone should be enough to sack the ginger one.

Basically I purchased new ST's on the pay over 9 months scheme, I've now been told it's non-refundable!!

So youve purchased next years season ticket - and now would like a refund......

Wouldn't the obvious thing to be to have held back a bit.

The club always used to refund provided you hadn't yet attended a game. I am pretty sure if you stamp your feet you will get youre money back.

Yes the obvious thing would have been to hold back but i let my heart rule my head, its the payment plan option. Just had AVFC saying it's on the official website that it's non-refundable, and it's not, then trying to fob me off saying it's part of your term and conditions hahaha!

How long ago did you buy the season ticket/sign the agreement with Zebra?

As far as I'm aware there is normally a cooling off period when you enter into any kind of credit agreement which is essentially what this is and I believe that period is 14 days.

You might want to look into that.

Just had a funny moment with Nicole Keye, telling me that it's on the official website, then she couldn't find it, thats because it's on not on there it's probably a size 6 font on the terms and conditions. I say the way you promote the payment plan, shouldn't there be something on the official site, well don't they look a bit silly. Well their looking into finding out the refund policy now so i will wait to hear tomorrow!