ST renewal (only vote if a current ST holder)

TrentVilla

As an existing Season Ticket holder will you renew for next season?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. As an existing Season Ticket holder will you renew for next season?

• Yes - I've already renewed or will do so no matter what
    • Yes - When we are safe
    • No - Because of McLeish
    • No - Because of Lerner
    • No - Because of a non football related reason

Stour try reading the thread! Not spotty kids but long term season ticket holders who feel that we have to resort to drastic action. I respect why you may renew so try and see it from our view. If everyone renews then we are giving RL the thumbs up to carry on.

Its no for me and it could be because.....

'

After 40 years of watching Villa now my dad is 65 he can't get a concession because we are in P6 not P3, so the advice from Villa is move....

When Villa play Poker with me and suggest I move they also ask me to make a choice....they lost this time...the only downside to giving up our great seats is missing our friends, their suggestion was just this...we may as well pick our games. I will give my ST money to charity if the bloody seats sell for full price anyway!!! Wake up Villa.

After watching Milner and Barry and to a lesser extent Young go I have lost the stomach for the rebuild and for paying the wages of these sh!t heads.

The Barn Social Club closed where we went for years for our pre-match pint

McLeish...nice bloke but you don't get 1000 pages on VT as a manager unless you are a word removed, or won the champoins league

I pay £600 for my ST and cant get any food on on a night match (upper Witton) and NO draft beer. A pie or a Kit kat is the best AVFC can do in their most expensive seats in 2012

I love Villa and Love what Lerner tried to do but I have never felt so distant from Villa or so totally numb by it all.

We have to change it.

Already voted saying yes , we would still renew no matter what ,we support villa not the manager ,these people saying don't renew as protest are probably spotty teenagers , get a life kids

Mate i am 37 been going down the Villa since i can remember and had a Season Ticket since Learner took over and odd ones in the past. You can only throw your money away for so long before you think what am i doing!? Its not rocket science, sack the clown give us something to believe in and we will renew. I have said previously i would renew when we are safe that was after we beat Fulham 1-0 but since then i and the 7 other Season Ticket Holders i go with have had the life sucked out of us. There is nothing to support on the pitch its that bad! I know some of the players are not good enough but that comes from the Manager.

I bet my Sunday league team would score a goal from a set piece in the Premier League!! Not saying we would earn a corner mind you!! but delivery from a set piece and attacking the ball is basic football and we dont have a manager as such!

He has to go or Villa will not be out the bottom 3 all season would you really pay good money to watch that? No guarantee a new manager will do any better of course but we as fans would have more faith he might and get behind him thats for sure.

Stour try reading the thread! Not spotty kids but long term season ticket holders who feel that we have to resort to drastic action. I respect why you may renew so try and see it from our view. If everyone renews then we are giving RL the thumbs up to carry on.

Pretty much this, its not about the money for most people I would probably pay £1,000 to watch Villa if I was given something decent to support but this is the only way for us to protest and to hurt Lerner's pockets and show the fans wont pay to watch this crap that is served up.

Iv not missed a home game in 8 years now, it would be the weirdest feeling in the world sitting at home knowing Villa are playing at Villa Park and I am not there, its not right and it pains me, but its for the good of the club.

FWIW I would snap phone up and renew as soon as hes sacked as im prepared to give anyone else a chance, McLeish has had his.

Still havent renewed. Havent had a call from the ticket office or anything. I'll leave till the end of the month, and see what 'developments' there have been, and how I feel about things then...at the moment the idea of picking the odd home and away game to go to is more appealing than dishing out for a ST

I'm buying my first ST for the upcoming season. Before McLeish got sacked. Even if he didn't, I'd still support the club.

It's childish, but I still get that same buzz of entering Villa Park that I did the first time. I love every moment of my visits (apart from the car park queues at the end).