Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Noticed Werder Bremen are now out of the Champions League, perhaps Klose might feel its time to move on ;)

That would be absolutely terrific. Klose is a great player.

Agreed, but cannot see it tbh.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a decent big signing to kick it all off, and show we mean business. Not a stupid splash the cash signing for the sake of it, but I'd hate to miss out like we did when Newcastle signed Les Ferdinand instead of us in the 90's.

i'll be gutted if we miss out on SWP to someone who is on our level or below, i won't be as bothered if he goes to someone we can't compete with anyway though like arsenal or liverpool.

But his goal today backs up what hes capable of, and the sort of thing that puts him above wingers like milner IMO.

Portsmouth will probably bump the price up abit though, as harry said that his main target is a fast winger in january

i'll be gutted if we miss out on SWP

Miss out? I didn't realise MON wanted him, just because a lot of fans do doesn't mean he will or see as value for money.

Especially as he said he wants to stay at Chelsea tonight ;)

We need a decent big signing to kick it all off, and show we mean business. Not a stupid splash the cash signing for the sake of it, but I'd hate to miss out like we did when Newcastle signed Les Ferdinand instead of us in the 90's.

I remember this. It really p!ssed me off. I read the headlines on BBC Cefax that we were on the verge of signing him from QPR, then the barcodes robbed him from us.

I truly believe we could have won the league if he had come to us!

I seem to remember we were on verge of siging Bergkamp berfore The arse got him . i even heard he was at our ground when his agent got the call from t hem but dont know how much truth there is in that

Yep, Bergkamp was at the ground and had apparently shook hands with Brian Little........ so Im told also that wed provisionally aggreed to sign the de boer twins as well but not getting Bergkamp scuppered that deal..........

thats why ive a deeplying hatred for the ARSEHOLESNAL................ theyve done it on a few players in the past where theyve let Villa do all the donkey work then nip in at the last minute and take the player.......... Ljungberg and Suker spring to mind.

I'm afraid that there will be a lot of discussion bout MON after the window has closed. One part saying he's bought what is good and that's fine for me, and one part saying he shouldn't jhave bought him or him.

Don't expect Klose.

I'm afraid that there will be a lot of discussion bout MON after the window has closed. One part saying he's bought what is good and that's fine for me, and one part saying he shouldn't jhave bought him or him.

Don't expect Klose.

There always is a lot of discussion. But at least this time we'll actually have players to talk about!