Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

:lol: Lucas Neill world class

Well...you aint a manager. Barcelona, Juventus and now Liverpool has shown interest in him so he cant be shit. Lets see how he do at West Ham and then you can sit on your high horses and cry. Some people on here dont know anything really...it annoys me to the limit!

theres a difference between showing interest and signing someone.....................

lucas neill can have as many topclubs after him as he wants, but they obviously werent that interested in him, because, in my opinion, the man has found his level and ended up at West Spam........................................................

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I give up...such a bunch of bollox-people on here

You are hardly here to make friends...... How come you are always right and everybody else wrong?

I have never ever said that so that is taken out of the blue by you. All I mean is that we see it from a different point of view and that we should all accept that. Some people on here gather together with others to make fun about someones opinion. I dont think it is done with respect. As I said, I dont have all the rights...but I do have all the right to write here what I feel about Aston Villa FC and this transfer window.

I dont think Lucas Neill is single handedly good enough to propel West Hams defence into a better unit than ours . Dont rate Davenport either to be honest .

Green - Sorenson

Neill - Bardsley

Spector - Bouma/Barry

Davenport - Mellberg

Ferdinand - Laursen/Cahill/ Ridgewell

You honestly think that theyre defence is better than ours ?

Oh I give up...such a bunch of bollox-people on here! You are perfectly right that Lucas Neill is pure shit and that I am so wrong about everything. I am very tired about some people on here that believe they sit with all the answers.

I'm with you Tricella.

Lucas Neill is the captain of my country and he did us proud in the world cup and is a fantastic player. No he's not the best in the world but he is a damn sight better than many of the precious, over-rated prima-donnas most would put in his place.

He is tough, uncompromising, skilled....and according to many women I know, "hot" :oops:

...and probably now even more so now he's on 50k a week

Who said Barca and Juve were in for Lucas Neill ? Must have been a very very slow day for stories and they had to make something up !

Id say he's about as good as a fully fit Mark Delaney .

:lol: Yeah sure...

It wasnt in this window that Barcelona and Juventus show their interest in him.

Now I´ll take a break from this site and come back either when we signed a new player up or it has entered 1st February. Ciao Ciao... :lol:

you cant take a break tricella if your truely a villa fan thats impossible to do im on the net every second that i can just to see what the villas been doing every day,the transfer period still has some days to go and im positive mon will get some new faces in, :winkold:

Green - Sorenson

Neill - Bardsley

Spector - Bouma/Barry

Davenport - Mellberg

Ferdinand - Laursen/Cahill/ Ridgewell

You honestly think that theyre defence is better than ours ?

To be fair, you'e failed to mention Gabbidon (last year;s player of the year) & Paul Konchesky, two of last years 1st choice back 4.

here's one report re neill

Socceroo defender Lucas Neill has reportedly signed a deal with West Ham which would see him earning $125,000 per week.

The 28 year old had been expected to join Liverpool in the January transfer window.

Six European clubs, including Chelsea and Barcelona were reportedly in the bidding war for Neill.

He opted for West Ham, supposedly due to an escape clause that would release him from Upton Park if the Hammers get relegated.

And from the Blackburn vitalfootball site:

It is believed that Liverpool and Newcastle United are again interested (whether or not these are teams to have made offers I don't know?) with AC Milan and Barcelona also reported to still be keen to sign him, with a renewed bid from Tottenham Hotspur also a possibility…

If Chelsea, Barca etc... were interested he would be heading there. A relegation release clause would not change his mind.

In any event, my point is that is if he is as good as some people say, these clubs would be prepared to match the wages offered by West Ham. They don't consider him that good and therefore he is not as good as some would like to suggest. That is my opinion!

But he's better than what West Ham already have, therefore they have strengthened their squad, thus they may enhance their league position.

Maybe bardsley will turn out to be better than hughes and then we've done exactly the same.

I still can't believe people are unhappy because lucas neil hasn't come to us, it's lucas neil for gods sake.

But he's better than what West Ham already have, therefore they have strengthened their squad, thus they may enhance their league position.

Maybe bardsley will turn out to be better than hughes and then we've done exactly the same.

I still can't believe people are unhappy because lucas neil hasn't come to us, it's lucas neil for gods sake.

Personally, I'm not bothered that he hasn't come to us. He's better than Huges and Bardsley though.

I was just making the point that we can't laugh off each and every signing that others make. IMO it's a good signing by W.Ham and he's added something extra to their defence.

("I can say that we have signed some great defenders, but things can change in a year and I know that Frank Rijkaard is following this (Neill) player very closely," Neeskens (Assistant coach) expressed.)

West Ham are playing death or glory, if they do go down they are really really going to be in big trouble. As far as I know, this money is being borrowed on the value of the club, not donated by the biscuit farmer. Expect some "unusual" results involving West Ham towards the end of the season.

Slightly more on topic, West Ham have some good players ( good enough for the FA cup final last year ) who are being displaced by all these signings they're trying to make. Surely there are one or two players here we can get ?

You have so many wrongs when you write LukeMoore...

First...we have only loaned Bardsley so our position is not the same as West Ham with Neill. And to be honest...Bardsley might turn out good but as I see it you rate Bardsley higher than Neill...on what facts?

I havent seen many...if any...saying that we want Lucas Neill...I for one has said that West Ham show ambition and sign players. There is a world difference there my friend.