Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think we should try to sign Danny Murphy. A solid player who will add quality and experience to the side.

£3 million for Davenport? That's some great business by Spurs.

Agreed.....or maybe Jimmy Bullard (Although this may be a tad difficult since they have just bought him!)

Just on Neill - from what I have read in the papers it may not be a done deal to WH. The deal Blackburn made with Liverpool was cash plus Warnock. Hughes will need to find a new fullback if Neill (note the two "l"s, just like O'Neill) goes to Hammers.

Hughes has always said unless the deal's right for Rovers Lucas will have to wait til summer.

Villa agree fee with Man Utd for Alan Smith

?

Seconded.....'?'

Thirded.

Fourthed !!

whats going on?

I think Lukeavfc has some explaining to do!

Didn't Wigan have a £7m bid rejected for him last week?

So if this is true, which it most likely isnt. How much are we offering? :shock:

?

Seconded.....'?'

Thirded.

Fourthed !!

whats going on?

yeah, have we really signed him? are we even linked with him lately? don'y get me all excited like that if its only a joke! :)

?

Seconded.....'?'

Thirded.

Fourthed !!

whats going on?

yeah, have we really signed him? are we even linked with him lately? don'y get me all excited like that if its only a joke! :)

I think its bullshit as its reported nowhere else!

....but id still like to hear what his source was!

Just on Neill - from what I have read in the papers it may not be a done deal to WH. The deal Blackburn made with Liverpool was cash plus Warnock. Hughes will need to find a new fullback if Neill (note the two "l"s, just like O'Neill) goes to Hammers.

Hughes has always said unless the deal's right for Rovers Lucas will have to wait til summer.

Don't start his name again, just read 3 pages about him :yawn:

Forget Lucas 'flippin I'll break your leg' Neill!

Hasn't been in Manchester United's squad since November, so it does make you wonder what's going on there?

Still revovering from the leg break? Or is he just not the same anymore?

As a reminder, any who has "I have a source" and goes on to tell a ridiculous story about signing someone will have until the end of the transfer window to be proven correct and then carded or banned according to what the moderators vote for.

Also, please can people just quote the post they are replying to, and not quote posts with a quote already in? This is because it makes the post you are making longer, and to scroll down and see a massive list of seconded thirded fourthed etc is a waste of time and untidy.

I've read the front page article by JC about being able to walk before you can run and i think smith fits the bill as the kind of signing to come in and build upwards from. but it is just a rumour (and not one that i've heard elsewhere)

I've read the front page article by JC about being able to walk before you can run and i think smith fits the bill as the kind of signing to come in and build upwards from. but it is just a rumour (and not one that i've heard elsewhere)

Is that because he has recently learned how to walk ?