Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On talksport there was a rumour just mentioned of Villa completing a MAJOR signing before the deadline....keep the fingers crossed there is something about to happen!

SWP please!!

1444: There is a big money move bubbling up to the surface. The Press Association are quietly confident Matthew Upson will go from Birmingham to West Ham in a £7.5m deal.

Bollocks don't want that dirty blues playing helping West Sham stay up!

Im tellin you, when we played Wolves Naylor was abysmal.

Indeed. I can't remember the last time I saw such a poor left back.

My Wolves supporting mate said that it was a fairly standard performance for Naylor, and was astonished that Celtic actually paid money for him. So either Strachan is a genius, or the SPL really is THAT poor.

Saying that, he was great against Ronaldo in the Champions League.

On talksport there was a rumour just mentioned of Villa completing a MAJOR signing before the deadline....keep the fingers crossed there is something about to happen!

Its Defoe! :D

No, he still can't find his way out of that hotel.

Now we have bought/traded new players but the are all offensive players (except Phil) don`t you think we need some new players in the back four, left back perhaps? Or a new goalkeeper to back up sorenson?

No. I think we need a midfielder (defensive) (central)

Talksport have just said there is a rumour that Shunsuke Nakamura is at Villa Park, maybe J Lloyd going the other way

Well then I can safely dismiss anything else that comes from TalkSPORT today as they've clearly outdone themselves with that one.

Talksport have just said there is a rumour that Shunsuke Nakamura is at Villa Park, maybe J Lloyd going the other way

YES! Seal that deal, nakamura is a great player, cracking left foot and great at set pieces!

At the vbb-forum c-krulak has stated that O`neil dont believe there is anyone available who can strengthen the team.....

Looks like this is it, or is it just a joke to say surprice and that there is a major transfer going on.....

I remember when talksport said on the last day of the summer window that 'according to their sources, jermaine defoe will be signing for villa by the end of the day'

:crylaugh: