Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope half way through the Match Milner will rip off his Newcastle shirt to uncover a Villa shirt underneath he will then drop kick Roeder and go over to MON..

Ok maybe I have been watching too much WWE..:)

Nope half way through the Match Milner will rip off his Newcastle shirt to uncover a Villa shirt underneath he will then drop kick Roeder and go over to MON..

Thats clssic!

:lol:

With Hendrie gone I'm half expecting a midfielder in, but then some in here have been telling us that for days :)

If it happens, it happens, I don't think it will although, some will still be happy... another midfielder down, cos he shags girls!! (when I say girls, I mean mingers, but he is still good on the pitch)

Edit names out of post

YES! The best news of January is here:

The Guardian are doing another minute-by-minute account of deadline day of the trasnfers. I kept refreshing like mad the summer equivalent last year. Best place to go for us without SSN in my opinion! And as anyone who listens to their podcast will know it's rather funny. All kicks off at 9:30am

The Guardian's Minute-by-Minute Link

OS posting false hope again. :angry:

Deadline Day Swoop?

With Martin O'Neill vowing to work right up until the last minute of the January transfer-window, stay tuned to www.avfc.co.uk for all your confirmed transfer news.

We'll keep you up to date with any deadline day activity and bring you comment on any moves as quickly as possible.

O'Neill told us yesterday: "There are a few things in the offing and we're going to be working right to the last minute. There's nothing definite at this time.

"I'll probably be delayed going up to Newcastle for a while, but there are 36 hours to go, so I might as well see it to the end."

Tell me about it Jez, the fact that they have posted about it so much suggests to me that something is close to being done as they will know that by doing things like this they are building up hopes which ultimately could lead to some feeling a bit let down. I won't be but I could understand why others would be.