Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they must be confident of signing soemone or they wouldnt post this repeatly on ths ite as it will get fans expectation level up and if no-one comes in then fans get annoyed as they feel they were misled

Maloney?

Just read the O'Halloran thread, with him coming into the first team squad due you think it will signal the end of J'Lloyd at VP, saw him linked with Bolton. J

LS hasnt played at LB for the past few weeks so MON might want him to cover the LWF position in the 4-3-3

Any ideas???

Just read the O'Halloran thread, with him coming into the first team squad due you think it will signal the end of J'Lloyd at VP, saw him linked with Bolton. J

LS hasnt played at LB for the past few weeks so MON might want him to cover the LWF position in the 4-3-3

Any ideas???

It certainly could be a sign, although I think it is more a reflection of his success at Wycombe that he just deserves it regardless. Still, you never know...

Considering we now have Young, Moore and by the looks of things Maloney for that position, I can't see why he would them play Samuel there.

Considering we now have Young, Moore and by the looks of things Maloney for that position, I can't see why he would them play Samuel there.

Agree but you never know that MON is planning!!!!

Dream Scenario......JLS+5MIL for Keving Nolan!

Samuel clearly is the kind of player we want to get rid of now that we are trying to become big.

Ship him out, bring in someone better than him and Bouma.

Yup, Ashely Cole, Carlos, Bridge all want to come to replace them.

Samuel clearly is the kind of player we want to get rid of now that we are trying to become big.

I agree with the setiment and believe there are alternatives that are better than him.

JLS is worth 500K, Nolan is worth around 8-9M in today's market.

Would he want to leave for Villa? I doubt it

Would Allardyce accept anything under 12M? I know he wouldn't

Is the deal going to happen? No. End of.

Edit: I think Allardyce rates Nolan exactly like we rate Gareth Barry. Is that at 5M?

TBH I wouldn't like Jlloyd to go out if no-one came in. I don't rate him quite as low as those who have gone out so far.

Nor me and I rate his far higher than £500k too. I cannot think of anyone who is readily available AND better that we could go for, especially in a day!

TBH I wouldn't like Jlloyd to go out if no-one came in. I don't rate him quite as low as those who have gone out so far.

Nor me and I rate his far higher than £500k too. I cannot think of anyone who is readily available AND better that we could go for, especially in a day!

Shaun Maloney - that's what I was getting at anyway :)

Yup, Ashely Cole, Carlos, Bridge all want to come to replace them.

So replacing a "flop" (yes Bouma has been a flop in my eyes. Always injured, dipping in form, never showing stability, AS OF NOW..... my view might change) is worth making stupid replies?

I have a vision for this club, it does not involve Samuel or Bouma. It doesn't involve Hendrie, Gardner, Delaney, Djemba-Djemba, Taylor, Berger, Sutton, Angel or the other fringe player who don't even cut it as replacements. I don't want players who are always injured, they disrupt any kind of stability around them, always making the manager suffer when picking the team, even in training!

If you don't even think we are able to replace Bouma with someone obviously better I am glad you're not head of our vision making or transfer-negotiations. Not having a dig at you, just trying to clarify the need of better player to take a new step.