Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe something is in th offering ???

Martin O'Neill has not given up hope of further bolstering his squad ahead of tomorrow's transfer deadline and will keep working until the very last minute.

The Villa boss has already added Phil Bardsley, John Carew and Ashley Young to the squad and was today refusing to rule out more new signings.

He commented: "There are a few things in the offing and we're going to be working right to the last minute. There's nothing definite at this time.

"I'll probably be delayed going up to Newcastle for a while, but there are 36 hours to go, so I might as well see it to the end."

OS link

I think he'll be refering to the fact that Lee Hendrie has gone.

Some people are really touchy.

If that's not the case though, what are you talking about, and what's your source? :P lol

The fact that MON is hanging around doesn't indicate that he is waiting to finalise i deal to me.

It means its just an extra day of working things out, he cannot really do that on a coach to Scotland.

The fact that MON is hanging around doesn't indicate that he is waiting to finalise i deal to me.

It means its just an extra day of working things out, he cannot really do that on a coach to Scotland.

Working things out for what though?

That's the point.

He wouldn't stay unless he was quietly confident of something happening.

That's what I think anyway.

Villa certainly seem now to be able to keep things close to their chests,in the past juninho,paul robinson,james beattie etc were getting flashed up on website then we were getting gazzumped at the last minute,there again we no longer have them getting shown round ellis towers by the urine smelling egotistic godfather herbert.

When your opinion becomes more important than everyone else's, you may use gigantic fatass text - CV

Start it at 00:01 on the first.

Early prediction for summer is lots of quality players, starting with Klose!

Seconded with Klose, add Wesley Sneijder and we are laughing hysterically, mentally, uncontrollably at everyone around.