Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Do you think Liverpool would let Sissoko or Garcia go? If they get Mascherano surely someone will get fed up sooner rather than later.

Garcia, the one out for the season with cruciate ligament knee damage?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% guaranteed that there will be no more signings.

No more signings on top of Maloney or do you not think Maloney will sign either?

Dunno mate, but apparently the General has just said (on another board) that there will be no more signings.

I'm trying to get hold of the link.

doesn't strike me as the sort of statement The General would comit himself too

I doubt the General would be that open with stuff, I mean if he has I would be surprised. Everytime he has been questionned on here he has been very evasive, and quite right too.

Got it.

General Krulak here:

Bottom Line, Martin did not feel there were any other players out "there" who were AVAILABLE that could help the team. Now we need to get our team in synch with the new players and start getting results!!

3rd post down. I wouldn't lie to you guys :mrgreen: (although I wasn't sure if my mate was winding me up or not :angry: )

Do you think Liverpool would let Sissoko or Garcia go? If they get Mascherano surely someone will get fed up sooner rather than later.

Garcia, the one out for the season with cruciate ligament knee damage?

No, the other one!

:winkold:

I think you mean Sissoko or Xabi Alonso, don't you? García is a winger.

I thought about Alonso but to be honest, I think he is key to Liverpools midfield and therefore he wouldn't be allowed to leave. Therefore I meant Garcia but forgot about his injury!

Got it.

General Krulak here:

Bottom Line, Martin did not feel there were any other players out "there" who were AVAILABLE that could help the team. Now we need to get our team in synch with the new players and start getting results!!

3rd post down. I wouldn't lie to you guys :mrgreen: (although I wasn't sure if my mate was winding me up or not :angry: )

Still woulden't take it as gospal it's very unlike him to make a statement like that . proberly a bluenose posing as our beloved general

Still woulden't take it as gospal it's very unlike him to make a statement like that . proberly a bluenose posing as our beloved general

It would be good if it was just a Bluenose.

However, I'm reliably informed that it IS the General.

Read back over the thread and you can tell it's him by the way he writes and the words/phrases he uses etc.

606 gossip: Owen Hargreaves has been spotted getting out of a private jet at Manchester airport by gss1972 and some 'Italian blokes' have been seen going into Old Trafford by Parkes69. Fernando Torres is being given a guided car tour of north London - the Highbury and Islington part and Alan Smith has just got out of his car at Villa Park - guessing that's the Manchester United striker and not the former Arsenal one - according to Gabboknows.

606 gossip: Owen Hargreaves has been spotted getting out of a private jet at Manchester airport by gss1972 and some 'Italian blokes' have been seen going into Old Trafford by Parkes69. Fernando Torres is being given a guided car tour of north London - the Highbury and Islington part and Alan Smith has just got out of his car at Villa Park - guessing that's the Manchester United striker and not the former Arsenal one - according to Gabboknows.

If you have big hands and throw 20 darts at a dartboard at the same time, usually one of them hits the bull. I'd say the Alan Smith one sounds the most plausible. Nothing about Cristiano Ronaldo being seen in Torquay then? :D