Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because when we don't sign all these world class stars in Jan, this place will kick off at both the club and Mon; when them type of deals rarely happen in Jan people just seem to have forgotten that.

Doin it for ya own good ;) i shall be quite though i think :)

Heck no I wouldn't want Crouch!

He isn't good enough, give the same amount of faith to Sutton and he'd actually do the same job.

I'd rather have Sutton than Crouch, hate than tall, ridiculos person.

Bent over Ashton. Bent isn't as good in air, but better in every other department. After all, I do not

want us to become another Bolton, which MON will make us if we don't get the right players.

The problem for me is all "The I know we won't/will get him or him." Nobody knows for sure. Ok, it's easy to say we won't get Ronaldinho. That one is obvious. We probably won't get Klose either, but that's not as sure. And that's the thing. Nobody knows. Of course it's easier to be pessimistic cayuse if you're right you can always say "told you so", and if you're wrong you'll probably be happy anyway.

And there will always be the discussion "Told you we wouldn't get Klose." "No, but we got x instead and he's as good as Klose." "No, are you stupid?" etc. And that's what these forums are about. :) Still annoying to read some who "knows" which players that are gettable and which that aren't, cause we don't have much of a clue anyone of us. Do we?

Crouch back?? you’re having a laugh aren’t you? I'd rather remove my own testicles with 2 house bricks than have Crouch back at Villa!!

Let's move forward please, NOT backwards!

I think yor 'nads are safe, Crouch won't be back. Milner may well be and I would be OK with that. I would be more than delighted with Klose because I think he would be our 20+ goals a season man. I would also be happy to see Distin here and I don't think he will be staying at Man City. Failing that, Bobo Balde because, as I have said in another thread, he is my kind of CB. Absolute beast.

Whoever talked of frames of reference on this site was making a very good point.

It is very much a case of wait and see, personally i think some people are going way over the top in their expectations. In itself that isnt a problem, it's just that you can sense the fallout when those expectations arent realised.

Hope they are though. Klose would be amazing, Bent - fantastic etc etc. Dreaming and hoping is one thing, expecting is another.

Shall I tell you all about the dream I had last night? No? No matter! Are you sitting comfortably? No? No problem! Then anyway, I'll begin. I was in this room and... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

must have been wet

Reo Cocker is on the bbc today saying that he thinks he'll be sold in january, personally think he is an excellent player and could be ideal competition/cover for mccann. would see this as an area we urgently need to strengthen. The games we have had to play without Mccann this year we have really struggled.

on another note id be shocked if we got ashton, i expect curbishly to try and buy bent and maybe he'll be successful. would think he would look to partner the two. West ham have got money and are looking at a potential relegation battle. who in their right mind would sell the striker they have so badly missed. to get ashton in january you would have to pay massivly over the odds.

Reo Cocker is on the bbc today saying that he thinks he'll be sold in january, personally think he is an excellent player and could be ideal competition/cover for mccann. would see this as an area we urgently need to strengthen. The games we have had to play without Mccann this year we have really struggled.

He’s a different kind of player?

I have no idea how suddenly West Ham are awash with money. This guy borrowed aload to buy them; is he just going to borrow some more; and at what interest? Its a pretty precarious situation at West Ham.

Reo Cocker is on the bbc today saying that he thinks he'll be sold in january, personally think he is an excellent player and could be ideal competition/cover for mccann. would see this as an area we urgently need to strengthen. The games we have had to play without Mccann this year we have really struggled

A midfield trio of McCann, Petrov and Reo-Coker would be nice. Barry at LB.