X Factor snubs Brum

TRS-T

X FACTOR bosses are reportedly snubbing Birmingham in their auditions for the next series.

Sources have told a Sunday newspaper that Simon Cowell has decided instead pay a visit to Newcastle, in a bid to find some "sexy Geordie Shore-type" contestants.

An insider told the Daily Star Sunday: "The auditions in Birmingham weren't producing anything amazing and year-in, year-out proved a massive disappointment.

"Normally they'd happily visit, knowing they'd at least get some amusing novelty acts which would make good telly."

They added: "They're hoping Newcastle will bring in some sexy, controversial characters.

"They're eager for some Geordie Shore types to turn up and spice the show up a bit."

The X Factor auditions will also visit Liverpool, Manchester, Cardiff, Glasgow and London.

Brum Mail

No one likes us...

Whilst not great for the city to not be attracting attention to itself, Simon Cowell and his fake music factory can do one.

The media are too busy spunking over Manchester, a city that stinks of an unwelcome arrogant swagger every 10 seconds to care anyway.

While I do not give 2 ***** about the X Factor, this reinforces my opinion that even though Birmingham is the 2nd city of England, it is not seen as fashionable and loads of people I know think the women there are butterz.

I happen to think the women in Birmingham are the best looking, along with Nottingham.

Â