Hangovers

PieFacE

So when you wake up on a major hangover, what do you do to get rid of it? Have any special tips for hangover cures?

My favourite is full fat coke, McDonalds and then sleep for a few more hours...

What's yours?

if ive been on a massive session with one mate he always ends up buying about 3 big bottles of smirnoff ice (I **** hate the stuff) which he never drinks

nothing better than waking up with a thick head and downing a big bottle of that stuff in 1 go, sorts you rite out, then you just have to keep at the other 2 bottles over the next hour then you should be prime for your first can of the day

then it is all easy going from there

A few Paracetmol before I go 2 sleep after a drinkin session takes the edge off the next day. Mcdonalds is a big yes if you can stomach it. Also full English is a gd idea with fresh orange juice. Bananas also help and Iron Bru!

Irn Bru

You will be absolutely amazed!!

I have always suffered really badly with hangovers, and tried Irn Bru for the 1st time a few weeks ago. SPot On. Down in brum Monday - Wednesday for the Cheltenham festival so will be bringing myself a few bottles. :D

Because of Irn-Bru's miraculous "morning after" restorative qualities , a petition was placed before the Scottish Assembly to obtain Irn-Bru on the National Health but this proposal was rejected when it was realised that you would need a prescription and it would cost £6 odds per bottle!

Â