Hangovers

PieFacE

Worst hangover was from neat whiskey. Had sweats when I woke up. Diarrhoea followed and while sat on the toilet the fumes made me gag and I had to throw up onto the aforementioned sloppy shit. I no longer drink whiskey.

In my younger days I drank a bottle of imported metaxa. The night involved me eating a toothbrush, pissing down my mates staircase and slapping my best mate in the face. Next morning I had my eyes fully open but could just see a blur, everysinglefuckingsound had me clasping my head. I could only function in a horizontal position and that was only to give monosyllabic utterances.

I have done the throwing up on diareah plenty of times, that doesn't constitute to a good hangover for me, once My mom tried to make me go to a family wedding or some shit like that (I despise her side of the family) so I went out and got absolutely shitfaced and crawled home at about 8 in the morning got an hours kip and then woke up far too drunk to go anywhere (that was my plan the whole time) anyway I was actually hallucinating untill about 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon and drifting in and out of consciousness, that wasn't so much a hangover but more of an instance when I should have probably gone to hospital with mild alcohol poisoning at best, strange thing is that I woke up thr next day feeling ok

I seem to get horrible hangovers but I have mainly drank JD and Coke so maybe its that. I dont get a headache, just feel like shit and my stomach is usually upside down.

I cant eat after Iv been drinking and I struggle to sleep at all. Iv stopped drinking now but my mates have told me to try vodka as its a clear spirit which doesn't dehydrate you as much.

I will try them tablets if I do ever drink again and if it doesn't work im coming for you!

I seem to get horrible hangovers but I have mainly drank JD and Coke so maybe its that. I dont get a headache, just feel like shit and my stomach is usually upside down.

I cant eat after Iv been drinking and I struggle to sleep at all. Iv stopped drinking now but my mates have told me to try vodka as its a clear spirit which doesn't dehydrate you as much.

I will try them tablets if I do ever drink again and if it doesn't work im coming for you!

There are more impurities in dark alcoholic drinks than in clear ones like vodka.

Good article here

Or hunt down the "Stuff you should know" podcast on "How does a hangover work".

I only drink beer nowadays, being nearly fifty I know what's safe and what's not...but occasionally I underestimate rate and quantity.

Ibuprofen in the evening with water, ibuprofen in the am with water. Open window for air while sleeping. Fryup if a mild hangover, toast or cereal if not. Back to sleep within a few hours of waking is a good bet but if it's on a work morning then one must endure. Coffee with cream is a BAD idea. Comes right back up with me, to be honest.

Back to sleep within a few hours of waking is a good bet

If I don't have any of the aforementioned Resolve, then this is key for me.

I don't think you sleep properly when you're hammered. It's more just being unconcious than resting. So getting up for an hour and then going back to bed for a few hours proper sleep is essential and often sorts me right out.

I only drink JD. When I go out I probably drink half a bottle to a bottle. Depending on how long for. How bad would that be for your liver and insides doing it once a week?

I've tried moving over to lager but really don't like more then 3 pints.

Worst hangover was from neat whiskey. Had sweats when I woke up. Diarrhoea followed and while sat on the toilet the fumes made me gag and I had to throw up onto the aforementioned sloppy shit. I no longer drink whiskey.

:puke::puke:

Â